Sign in to follow this  
Reid Ståle Klovning

Aerosoft Mcp747 Driver Installation

Reid Ståle Klovning

Hi!

Today i purchased the interface driver for my Aerosoft MCP747 but to my surprise it doesn't work at all, exept at the LGAV airport.

I got a driver serial number and a serial number for my MCP hardware, but I couldn't see any key file after the purchase in the FSX\FSlab folder.

The hardware serial was a 3 digit number (if i remember correct) but I forgot to write it down.

In the mailed receipt I got after the purchase I could see that the driver serial number was listed there, but there isn't any harware serial number listed.

Any help is appreciated!

thanks

Reid

Lefteris Kalamaras

Reid,

you need to follow the instructions in the email you received after your purchase. For more information, please write our support staff at "support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com".

Regards,

Reid Ståle Klovning

Reid,

you need to follow the instructions in the email you received after your purchase. For more information, please write our support staff at "support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com".

Regards,

Hi again, and thanks for a swift reply.

I've have followed the instructions I received after my purchase, When I hit the linked page to generate a online license key, I'm getting an error page stating, page not found. Error 404.

What I then did was to manually navigate to the license key generator page.

My problem is that I do not have the "hardware serial number"

On my MCP747 box there isn't any serial number.

I've also sent a mail to the support team, but I haven't heard anything from them yet.

thanks

Reid

Reid Ståle Klovning

It's now almost 48 hrs since I contacted the support team at Flightsimlab for the first time, and still I haven't heard anything from them yet.

hmmm, I've been a simmer for over 15 years and never ever have I experienced such a long time for support.

It must be a big company :unsure:

Any support is appreciated!

thanks

Reid

Lefteris Kalamaras

Reid-

there is no email in the support queue from you whatsoever. Can you check that you sent it properly? If you could, also please send to info (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com as well. (I also checked the spam folder - nothing there from you either).

Reid Ståle Klovning

Lefteris,

I've resent my mail again and hopefully you should have it in someway or another.

Again, thank you for your assistance.

regards

Reid

Reid Ståle Klovning

I've got the key file now, so now I'm back in business with my MCP panel.

works great! :P

Thanks

Reid