Sign in to follow this  
malabaa

Compatibility With Windows 7

malabaa

can i use yours "CPFlight MCPPro-x Driver for PMDG 747-400X" with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit?

Thanks,Best Regards

Labaa Maurizio

Nephi

I am using it with Windows 7 64 bits, but with lots of problems, as you can see on other threads. And I am far from being the only one. So my advice : TEST IT very thoroughly before even thinking about purchasing it.

Check all the posts about the problems to know what to look for and hope you are part of the happy few (of which none has ever posted by the way) that don't have problems.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Maurizio,

the driver works fine in Windows 7 64bit. Some few users (like Nephi) have reported issues because of the polling nature of the PMDG software in conjuction with their hardware. There are (as he mentioned) several threads where we have explained adequately why this occurs.

You can download it freely, install and test to your heart's content and ensure that it works for you as well as the majority of our customers, before you need to purchase.

Regards,