jodo^

747 Hdg Change Not Possible With Mcppro? (Fs9)

jodo^

Dear Lefteris,

First of all, thank you and your team for creating such a powerful driver to the flightsimmer's community!

It works like a dream with the 737, however I noticed a minor issue when using the PMDG 747 or 747F with your test version: It seems changing the heading is not possible on the MCPPro after the FMS has established HDG HOLD. AFAIK the HDG knob must be pressed for this purpose on the real 747. Since the MCPPro does not have a switch on the HDG knob, how do I operate the plane in this mode without using a keyboard or the mouse on the PMDG panel?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Jochen

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Jochen,

try the CMD B button to perform the HDG SEL action.

Hope that helps,

jodo^

Hi Lefteris,

Sorry for my late reply (I was on vacation).

Thanks for your suggestion but, unfortunately, this doesn't solve the problem. There is no way to get into HDG SEL other than klicking on the PMDG panel. Also, if I am using LNAV and CMD B already, how should I switch to HDG SEL then?

Thanks again.

Jochen

Lefteris Kalamaras

My apologies - I am not in front of my 'regular' computer at the moment, as I am on the road - did you also try CWS B (I thought that's what I had typed originally)...

Regards,

houphad

My apologies - I am not in front of my 'regular' computer at the moment, as I am on the road - did you also try CWS B (I thought that's what I had typed originally)...

Regards,

Hi,

Very late on this topic but just found the same problem in my MCP. Truely one cannot engage the Heading Selector neither with nor without the LNAV active. I found a remedy by using one of the push buttons on another GoFlight module and FSUIPC mouse macro. That is a just temporary solution.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Flight Sim Labs guys??

PS: I cannt find any CWS B button on the MCP. I have the CP Flight B747 MCP + EFIS running on PMDG 747 FS9.

Thanks,

Houphad