Concorde-X Is Awesome...

DeltaTangoWhiskey

DeltaTangoWhiskey

This airplane doesn't climb like all the rest of the FSX aircraft does, it does what it wants to do, not to mention that loading Resources FSL_CONCX.dll nag screen with ties everything down. basically not simplified at all. And Please! do not give me crap about "you need to read the manual" if I wanted to be a real pilot I would not be playing Flight Simulator X. Trying to FOOL everyone with that nice looking video of yours of the Conc X.

[Moderator's note: I altered the title of your post, as it was disrespectful. Last warning: If you continue with the attitude, you will force us to ban you.]

DeltaTangoWhiskey

YOU GOTTA BE JOKING? SORRY I HIT YOUR RED BUTTON! MISTER BUT I'VE JUST LAID OUT 69.95 USDOLLARS TO YOU, I BELIEVE I AM ENTITLED FOR AN ATTITUDE. IF DON'T LIKE NEGATIVE FEED-BACKS YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SELF ANOTHER JOB. AND THANKS FOR YOUR HELPLESS SUPPORT. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR PARTNERS LOSE $70 x 1,000,000. SCAMMERS!!!

GO HEAD AND BAN ME I DON'T GIVE xxxxx!

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Anthony Perez,

laying down $69.95 does NOT entitle you to an attitude. It allows you to install the Concorde-X product onto a SINGLE computer.

We're sorry you don't feel like reading manuals or tutorials - however, it would be quite dishonest of us to value the Concorde-X at $69.95 and then make it behave like a default FSX airplane (i.e. completely unrealistic).

Our product has received accolades and very favorable reviews exactly because it models the real Concorde as closely as possible on a personal desktop computer. If that is something you find disappointing, we continue to insist you read the documentation first.

Also- I've edited your text for language and banned you. Should you wish us to un-ban you, please send an email to our support staff.

Tony Forrester

If you dont read or do the tutorail you are missing out on the greatest and most complex Aircraft in FS.You may feel frustrated but stay with her and you will end up loving the Cord.

Mark Wolpert

Actually you don't even need to buy the product to have an "attitude", however, the owners of a private forum have the power to deal with you as they see fit. Lefteris' post is incredibly diplomatic under the circumstances and he should be applauded for his response. It is really sad when you have a community clambering for more and more realism but then some individuals who cannot begin to appreciate what they have access to on a desktop PC.

Mark.

• 2 months later...

Couldn't agree more Frester, I bought ConcordeX about 5 months ago and finally I have had the time to complete SUCCESSFULLY the EGLL-KJFK flight just tonight.

I sure did get frustrated with this sim because it is so complicated and almost parked it....but I have always maintained, the sims that are the most difficult to grasp are always the most rewarding to master!

Love it! Great work FSLabs.

Regards John

Guest Paul Smith

Glad you're enjoying it John:

Half the battle for most people is doing away with the magenta line from their all glass cockpit ND's Once you can see the line in your head, and you know the what's and why's of the switches. She's a beauty to fly...

S

• 6 months later...
SparrowVasco

Hi,

Concorde X is really awesome. I flew with PSS Concorde many times under FS2004 and I really liked it. Since I moved to FSX I was searching for a "real" Concorde to fly on it. And I found your Concorde. It is very well designed and realistic. I spent the money on Concorde X and I'm glad. It worths it. Keep up the nice job you're doing. :)

Best regards,

Vasco Oliveira

(IVAO ID: 114577)

Guest Paul Smith

Thanks for the comments Vasco, we're really glad you are enjoying it. If you think Concorde X is good though, wait till you see the A320X

Cheers

Smiffy

Yngve Gilje

Couldn't agree more Frester, I bought ConcordeX about 5 months ago and finally I have had the time to complete SUCCESSFULLY...

Yup, it really takes long time getting used to. I remember i spent over a year learning the Airbus MCDU and autopilot on PSS when I was new to advanced aircrafts..

And that is exactly why it is so disrespectful to come in here and bash FSL because one does not bother with documentation... Its utterly stupid when you consider how long pilots had to train to achieve a type rating on the real thing... So if one dont bother reading

the manuals, then shut up or spend your money on Just Flights lite range aircrafts.. Yikes!

John Barnes

Yup, it really takes long time getting used to. I remember i spent over a year learning the Airbus MCDU and autopilot on PSS when I was new to advanced aircrafts..

And that is exactly why it is so disrespectful to come in here and bash FSL because one does not bother with documentation... Its utterly stupid when you consider how long pilots had to train to achieve a type rating on the real thing... So if one dont bother reading

the manuals, then shut up or spend your money on Just Flights lite range aircrafts.. Yikes!

A bit harsh feller. Back it off a bit please. we don't work that way here.

Yngve Gilje

A bit harsh feller. Back it off a bit please. we don't work that way here.

Sorry! Usually I dont monger on such posts..

Could I say it was my 69.95 for commenting back? No hard feelings against him, just stating that its stupidity, not that

hes stupid, a difference there. One thing is timeless efforts to get support and not getting it, but im just so fed up with people raving and ranting

like that when they admit that they dont bother reading documentation.. Paying 69.95 for it is cheap when one consider the steep

learning curve and years of fun it can give.. Its just not fair towards developers and im fed up with it, thats all..