Upcoming Pmdg 737Ngx

garel75

Hi there,

As finally the new 737NGX is very next to release i would like to ask if you will make the drivers to interface with cpflight hardware as for the fs9 version.

I plan to build the home cockpit once the ngx is out and use cpflight hardware.

Will also the mip annunciator interfaced as with fs9?

Many thanks

Hi there,

As finally the new 737NGX is very next to release i would like to ask if you will make the drivers to interface with cpflight hardware as for the fs9 version.

I plan to build the home cockpit once the ngx is out and use cpflight hardware.

Will also the mip annunciator interfaced as with fs9?

Many thanks

Hello!

Is there someone at flightsimlabs who could tell me if it's in the plan to make a driver to interface CPflight hardware and engravity CDU with PMDG737NGX?

Thank you

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Garel75,

when the product is released, we will discuss internally if our plans allow it. At the moment, there are no plans.

Regards,

Dear Garel75,

when the product is released, we will discuss internally if our plans allow it. At the moment, there are no plans.

Regards,

Thank you for reply Lefteris,

I hope it will be taken into consideration as I believe the NGX will become extremely popular.

Anyway keep us up to date as i'll be first on the line to buy the drivers!!! ;-)

Have a nice day.

Thank you for reply Lefteris,

I hope it will be taken into consideration as I believe the NGX will become extremely popular.

Anyway keep us up to date as i'll be first on the line to buy the drivers!!! ;-)

Have a nice day.

Don't forget the new iFly 737, but this discussion is getting offtopic.