Sign in to follow this  
raam123

Cpflight Mcppro Driver Questions Please

raam123

Dear support,

I've purchased Cpfligth McpPro driver and using it for a while with my PMDG 747 and 737.

I must say that allthough the driver was a bit expensive I've recieved full return for my money as I'm enjoying it alot.

I do have few questions regarding the driver:

1. I saw there is an update for it. How can i update my driver ? How can i check it current version ?

2. It says the driver is fully supported TOGA and backlight switches. Well, I have all connectors recieved from cpflight when bought the mcp but I dont know how to connect the TOGA and back light switch. Are these extra cables/buttons ? Where can I find them ?

I know it has been asked before but I couldnt find the answer in how exactly to do it or what to buy...

You support is appreciated.

Thank you.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Raam123,

to update the driver, all you need to do is redownload it and install (Make sure you back up your license key for safety purposes). The latest version can always be found in the relevant product page.

For help with connecting the TOGA and backlight switches, please contact CPFlight and they will be happy to assist you!

Regards,