Sign in to follow this  
Colin

Other airplanes?

Colin

I have an opportunity to purchase the Aerosoft MCP - can it be adapted and used with other aircraft - specifically the Level D 767 and possibly the Embraer Legacy?

Thanks.

Colin Ware

Portland

PS _ Leftaris, I met you in Seattle at the AVSIM forum - I was one of the tag alongs when your team had drinks with Darryl and his crew.? Glad to see you are doing well.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Colin-

Nice to chat with you again! I do remember the fun times in Seattle! Things have changed a bit now, haven't they? :-)

To answer your question, legacy hardware would require a specific number of requests before it became cost-efficient for FSLabs to develop specific drivers.

You'd need to find enough individuals expressing purchasing interest for that, so we could discuss.

Colin

Hey Lefteris,

No need for the B767. The driver package on the PMDG for FS9 works fine in FSX for the Level D airplane. Works perfeclty in fact.

Any plans to make a module to adapt the Aerosoft Australia box for the MD-11?? I know it wouldn't match perfectly, but it would be nice to have the speeds, the VS, heading etc.

Colin

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Colin-

I am aware there are several owners of the MCP747 still, but as a discontinued product, it does not provide the economies of scale that would warrant development of a brand new driver for the MD11. I wish it did :-).