A330

mohamed makhlouf

mohamed makhlouf

Hello FSlabs , is it true that what I herd that you will be doeing the A330 ? 

And if that's true , then how long you think it will take to be completed ?

Norman Blackburn

Hello Mohamed,

You did indeed hear correct.  You can see it annouced here.  

Sorry we don't ever give timelines. 
(We did once and the person who did has never lived it down.)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Hello Mohamed,
You did indeed hear correct.  You can see it annouced here.  
Sorry we don't ever give timelines. 
(We did once and the person who did has never lived it down.)

Norman,

Will you include 2D option like in the A320 series? That would be great. Still lot of people using 2D panels.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Norman Blackburn
5 hours ago, Pablo Prada said:

Will you include 2D option like in the A320 series? That would be great. Still lot of people using 2D panels.

Hi Pablo,

Options change.  Just because something is available - or not - today doesn't mean things will stay or change by release. 

2 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Still ... what?
I highly doubt that :D 

Personally I still use 2D panels as quick pop ups however looking at MSFS such options really don't exist.

• Like 3
Personally I still use 2D panels as quick pop ups however looking at MSFS such options really don't exist.

Thanks Norman!

I personally don’t use MSFS. P3D looks really good for me and I don’t see the reason to move to MSFS.

I thought there will be a version of the A330 for P3D. That’s why I was wondering the 2D option.

Personally I only fly with 2D. Much easier for me and with your 2D panels looks really nice.

I reject to buy lot of aircrafts for P3D just because they don’t have 2D option. Hope to see panels in the P3D version. For my personal point of view that will be the answer for buy or not!

Anyway, many thanks for your time and for the best add on ever seen in FS. ( More than 20 years in the FS world)