Ba Fleet Repaints

Ed Byrom

Ok had some time today and got the repaints done, G-BOAA through to G-BOAG and while doing a few screenshots managed to recreate a fav photo of mine with a little addition.

1. An attempt to show the different tail numbers but as usual my pc image quality appears to have let me down.

2010-9-3_23-32-47-406.jpg

Original Photo and my attempt while screenshooting the fleet.

ba7.jpg

2010-9-3_23-44-23-382.jpg

As soon as I have time I will be uploading the fleet with the aircraft.cfg file to AVSIM

More to come soon

Ed

Guest Paul Smith

This may be a very bone question but how did you get all the aircraft into the same screenie?

I would guess at Photoshop, or a bit of cunning AFCAD editing, but am probably wrong. Do tell :)

Cheers

Smiffy

This may be a very bone question but how did you get all the aircraft into the same screenie?

I would guess at Photoshop, or a bit of cunning AFCAD editing, but am probably wrong. Do tell :)

Cheers

Smiffy

I shall tell seeing as you asked!!

I have installed the SDK for FSX and therefore have the traffic toolbox, this allows me to edit the AI aircraft and add or subtract while in game. Each is the flightsim model and I'm surprised by the lack of slowdown having that many AI concorde's I had.

So each one was added via the traffic toolbox then switched control to each one in turn and used 'slew' to move them around.

The only bug I have to report is as AI aircraft if you have not chosen a concorde yourself and therefore loaded the .DLL then the AI appear with no undercarriage and no lights. But if you have started in the concorde then added extra one's they get all the files from the .DLL as well.

My machine is far from superior yet with all those AI version I experienced next to no slowdown what so ever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
nestorkelly508

You did a great job! What tool did you use in designing those aircrfacts? Do you have a raw image of it?