Photogrammetry

AJaromir

Hello. Just a small question. In last few years I can see that some devs uses the photogrammetry tehnique to make high detail 3D models and textures. Did the FSL team think about this technique? In the picture is sample of unfinished 3D cockpit model taken by photogrammetry tehnique.

MiG-21bis-Photogrammetry7.png

Norman Blackburn

Please advise your real name.  Use of your real name is required in our forum.

1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Please advise your real name.  Use of your real name is required in our forum.

Where are the forum rules written? I can not find them.

Edit: Have found it.

BTW your requirement is not possible. There is no way how to do that. I have this account since 2014. And I will not apply that. Revealing full name is against own privacy security. And This is my real name. The first letter is the first of my surname and the rest is my first name.

Name pronunciation: [ˈjaromiːr] https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jaromír

Sabine Meier
21 minutes ago, AJaromir said:

Where are the forum rules written? I can not find them.

Edit: Have found it.

BTW your requirement is not possible. There is no way how to do that. I have this account since 2014. And I will not apply that. Revealing full name is against own privacy security. And This is my real name. The first letter is first of my surname and the rest is my first name.

if you own one of their products they have your name associated with the license and will use that. it also is for support purposes.

11 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

if you own one of their products they have your name associated with the license and will use that. it also is for support purposes.

My email address is not enough? But still, I am not able to change it. It is not possible from any menu.

Norman Blackburn
32 minutes ago, AJaromir said:

And I will not apply that.

When you decide to change your mind please let us know via email support at flight sim labs dot com and we shall correct things for you.

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic