[Resolved] Since last Win 10 update

Dave Taylor

Dave Taylor

I am unable to run my P3Dv5.3 any more.

I receive a notice telling me that my Nvidea settings are too high.

I have not changed anything for a long time and with no problems.

Can anyone give me advice or confirm that I am not the only one with this situation, please?

Hi Dave,

did you accidentaly delete the default flight files?

The same thing happened to me about a year ago and the cause was that.... but don't ask me why the error message is about Nvidia.....

• Like 1
Dave Taylor
5 hours ago, Max Turso said:

Hi Dave,

did you accidentaly delete the default flight files?

The same thing happened to me about a year ago and the cause was that.... but don't ask me why the error message is about Nvidia.....

Hello Max and thanks for your comments. I used the Control centre this morning and uninstalled everything. I then rebooted and installed all the previous purchases.

The bl**dy fault is still there!   If I can't solve it somehow, It means my FSL A320's flying is over!   

Other aircraft are fine.

Norman Blackburn

Dave,

Just having a guess here but maybe uninstall your video driver using DDU in case something has gone awray there.  You would then of course need to install a replacement Nvidia driver.

• Thanks 1
Dave Taylor
On 5/15/2022 at 11:29 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Dave,

Just having a guess here but maybe uninstall your video driver using DDU in case something has gone awray there.  You would then of course need to install a replacement Nvidia driver.

Hi Norman and thanks for your valued interest. I was using a 'BB' setting so in desperation I chnged to another 'saved' setting and It's now fine.

I'm not implying that his settings were wrong as they worked before. I am now thinking that the new update, giving all aircraft the efb, was the culprit, for me anyway.

I'm very happy now that I am back in the FSL paradise.

• Norman Blackburn changed the title to [Resolved] Since last Win 10 update