Help 4 Heroes Repaint

Ed Byrom

Fianally think I have cracked re-painting!

See what you think of this and a few questions at the bottom.

h4h1.jpg

h4h2.jpg

Now I have been asked to produce a few re-paints for the other concorde's e.g. basically just a change of the tail numbers.

I'm sure if I looked through the 'credits' to this package I would find the name of who 'painted' them but am hoping the person who did will read this!

Could you please tell me (if you remember) or (if you still have the original .psd) which font was used for the tail number.

Also I am going to make these repaints available for download and would like some information regarding the best way to package them (without needing to purchase software for now) and also the 'best' or appropriate place to host the files that you would have no objections to me linking too.

Also if I was to 're-paint' the fleet e.g. default skins with all the tail numbers would you be interested in hosting the file/package?

regards

Ed

Margarita Fiotaki

Hi Ed,

The font that was used for the tail number is the Mylius Sans Regular B type.

Have fun repainting!

Regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras

Also I am going to make these repaints available for download and would like some information regarding the best way to package them (without needing to purchase software for now) and also the 'best' or appropriate place to host the files that you would have no objections to me linking too.

Also if I was to 're-paint' the fleet e.g. default skins with all the tail numbers would you be interested in hosting the file/package?

regards

Ed

Ed,

you can simply follow what is most commonly done in these situations (look at other repaints uploaded at AVSIM or other file library repositories), which is to zip the appropriate modified files, then provide a README text file with instructions on how to modify the aircraft.cfg file.

Once you've done one, contact me at lkalamaras (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com attaching the file, and I can look at it, ensure it's up to snuff, so we can then host the files on our servers. Of course, you'll also be allowed to upload them to other libraries of your choice (such as AVSIM).

Ty for the font Margarita, much appreciated and ty for the upload advice Lefteris, both are much appreciated

regards

Ed

• 1 month later...

Hi,

you know,for installing repaints,I use a system(which is free)which is really good,and simple called "Repaint Manager X" I think the download link is on AVSIM,believe me,the system saves a lot of time.

Peter

Hi,

you know,for installing repaints,I use a system(which is free)which is really good,and simple called "Repaint Manager X" I think the download link is on AVSIM,believe me,the system saves a lot of time.

Peter

Also,continuing,can you put a download link,or give it to Lefteris?

Peter