FSL Spotlight Window Not in Lower Left Corner P3Dv4.5 HotFix 3

Jeffrey Bailey

Jeffrey Bailey

Hello again! I am still having trouble getting Spotlight to work with P3Dv4.5. Yesterday I was advised to install Spotlight via the FSL Control Panel, which I did. Within the Control Panel it shows version 5.0.0.3 and "up-to-date". When I start up the FSLSpotlights Manager it shows the current version as v2.0.0.15. It recognizes my current A320x aircraft and "connected". When I load up P3D I am not getting a minimized window in the left corner of the screen as noted in the PDF manual. Further, in the Add-On menu within P3D all I get under the Spotlight menu is "disable Spotlight". 

Having read through several posts on this forum I am lead to believe there should be more options with the Spotlight menu in P3D. Also, I "think" v5.0.0.3 is for P3D v5 only? Is this correct? Should I uninstall Spotlight through the Manager and install v 2.0.0.15 via the .ZIP file located in the Downloads section?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Jeff

Tom van der Elst

Hello Jeffrey.

When in the A320 aircraft you cannot modify Spotlights.

See here, for instance :

In short, as it is installed it is working and you don't need to do anything else with it

in the A320-X.

Jeffrey Bailey

OK, how do I get this window to show up within P3D? Because it is not showing up as stated in the manual. I am sorry for this because I feel kind of lost about this. 

window.thumb.jpg.aad3347ebccb146d71df6cc5c9fee58b.jpg

Tom van der Elst

You should be able to call it in non-fslabs aircraft.

Lefteris Kalamaras
30 minutes ago, Tom van der Elst said:

You should be able to call it in non-fslabs aircraft.

But only in P3Dv4 - P3Dv5 went DX12 and caused any transparent overlay windows to stop being functional once and for all.

• Thanks 1