321Sl purchase problem

Peng Jia

Norman Blackburn

Hello Peng,

Our bundle deals are shown at the top of the sales page in order to attract the most attention. Its done this way as the eye naturally goes there first. The offer and saving gained in the bundle is to give the user the maximum discount possible and is in part due to the lack of administration required on our part.

As you have chosen to make a singular purchase we are unable to then take that into account for a subsequent purchase. 

Whilst we appreciate that this may not be the answer you wish, our aim is to keep the prices as keen as possible for our customers.

31 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hello Peng,

Our bundle deals are shown at the top of the sales page in order to attract the most attention. Its done this way as the eye naturally goes there first. The offer and saving gained in the bundle is to give the user the maximum discount possible and is in part due to the lack of administration required on our part.

As you have chosen to make a singular purchase we are unable to then take that into account for a subsequent purchase. 

Whilst we appreciate that this may not be the answer you wish, our aim is to keep the prices as keen as possible for our customers.

It doesn't matter,thank you for your reply,then i will hold my money for a while and wait for the new concorde,that's what i really want.:D

• Like 2