Jump to content

update for v5.3 hotfix 1


ANDREY BERESTNEV

Recommended Posts

ANDREY BERESTNEV
5 hours ago, Gregory Verba said:

It was released some time ago :

 

 

Yea, but I speaking about public channel.

Link to comment
Norman Blackburn
23 minutes ago, ANDREY BERESTNEV said:

Yea, but I speaking about public channel.

You can use the experimental channel - nothing prevents you from doing so.  Currently we are looking at an issue LM are facing that needs to be corrected before we can move forward.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Eric Fisher
On 1/7/2022 at 3:38 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

You can use the experimental channel - nothing prevents you from doing so.  Currently we are looking at an issue LM are facing that needs to be corrected before we can move forward.

 

LM appears to have a found a fix for the stuttering / long >2000ms issue and a few more issues addressed. Beta being rolled out to testers very soon. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Miguel de gonzalo
On 1/13/2022 at 4:10 AM, Eric Fisher said:

LM appears to have a found a fix for the stuttering / long >2000ms issue and a few more issues addressed. Beta being rolled out to testers very soon. 

Where can I find it ? On their forum ? Do you have a link ? 

Thanks in advance :)

Link to comment
Tom van der Elst
53 minutes ago, Miguel de gonzalo said:

Where can I find it ? On their forum ? Do you have a link ? 

Thanks in advance :)

In the very same message he tells about LM finding a fix he also says

 

On 1/13/2022 at 4:10 AM, Eric Fisher said:

Beta being rolled out to testers very soon. 

so you'll hear when LM has the fix, they are testing it now.

 

cheers

 

Tom.

Link to comment
Miguel de gonzalo
6 hours ago, Tom van der Elst said:

In the very same message he tells about LM finding a fix he also says

 

so you'll hear when LM has the fix, they are testing it now.

 

cheers

 

Tom.

Obviously it ain't that easy to find it , caus i haven't found anything related to it , that's why I was asking for a link 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Søren Rasmussen said:

Download the latest full installer from their website https://www.prepar3d.com/.  You'll find it under the download page after you have entered your credentials. Patch is included in the full install.

rgds

Søren

That's the standard 5.3HF1. Eric was talking about a fix for that release for a stutter problem in 5.3HF1 (that fortunately I don't experience). 

Link to comment

Yeah, I think this is a misunderstanding.

Current version of P3D is 5.3 HF1 plus one update for the HF.

Eric proposed that LM has fixed the issue of stuttering that some users have with that current version, and that the will roll out a new version to the beta testers soon (so not for the public yet).

Miguel then (I think) just wanted to know the source of this information, so a link to the article/announcement/post or wherever Eric got this information from (I can't find any either btw.).

So maybe Eric wants to elaborate on his statement and where he got that information.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Michael Petersen
6 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah, I think this is a misunderstanding.

Current version of P3D is 5.3 HF1 plus one update for the HF.

Eric proposed that LM has fixed the issue of stuttering that some users have with that current version, and that the will roll out a new version to the beta testers soon (so not for the public yet).

Miguel then (I think) just wanted to know the source of this information, so a link to the article/announcement/post or wherever Eric got this information from (I can't find any either btw.).

So maybe Eric wants to elaborate on his statement and where he got that information.

 

The HF2 is being tested as of yesterday.

P3d forum at avsim source

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/613417-p3dv53wow/page/3/

 

Michael Moe

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Norman Blackburn
8 minutes ago, Angelo Kühberger said:

The newest Version of P3d V5.3 is 5.3.15.28131 run the FSLA320 on it? 

Yes.  Just ensure to have the Experimental channel selected in Control Center.

Link to comment
Miguel de gonzalo
7 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah, I think this is a misunderstanding.

Current version of P3D is 5.3 HF1 plus one update for the HF.

Eric proposed that LM has fixed the issue of stuttering that some users have with that current version, and that the will roll out a new version to the beta testers soon (so not for the public yet).

Miguel then (I think) just wanted to know the source of this information, so a link to the article/announcement/post or wherever Eric got this information from (I can't find any either btw.).

So maybe Eric wants to elaborate on his statement and where he got that information.

 

Yes sir :) that's it , i was asking for the source of the information cause I wasn't able to find it , thanks for clarifying everything :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...