Any Black Friday or Cyber Monday Sales?

Kyle Weber

Just curious if there may be any products on sale this weekend?

Longtime owner of the Concorde (though I guess I wasn't automatically a verified owner here; haven't been on these forums in quite a while).  If so, I may consider picking up the Airbus finally.  Thanks.

STEFAN DORDEVIC
2 hours ago, Kyle Weber said:

Just curious if there may be any products on sale this weekend?

Longtime owner of the Concorde (though I guess I wasn't automatically a verified owner here; haven't been on these forums in quite a while).  If so, I may consider picking up the Airbus finally.  Thanks.

In the past years I haven't heard of any sort of sales at FsLabs.

But believe me this Airbuses are worth every cent.You won't get any closer to experience Airbus aircraft unless you fly a real one for a living.

The product is constantly getting updated for free and the team is very open minded to critics and suggestions.

Of course some problems take longer to fix since the team isn't that big but they are moving forward which is the most important thing.

And yeah it has an excellent Integration with GSX not to mention the sounds which at some point make  me wonder I'm sitting next to a PC or I'm at the apron doing a walk around getting my ears blasted by  brake fan.

Take your time you don't have to buy the whole fleet at once, take you chance with the A320 and slowly expand the fleet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1