Purchasing the A321 SL

Dave Taylor

Dave Taylor

I have the A320SL.

I am now strongly considering the A321SL.

What differences can I expect, please?

I am a pensioner and every penny counts.

Rafal Haczek

Hi, Dave!

Not being a real world airbus pilot, but being an owner of both add-ons, I can tell you not do not expect any crucial differences.
As FSLabs are top developers, they certainly did recreate (as much as our homesim allows of course) some differences.
For non-purists, they are about range (extra tanks in the A321) or some aerodynamical behaviours, noticeable e.g. while decelerating and landing.
I decided to go for A321 too, not to mention that a nice discount was offered when buying both, because A321 is my favourite member of the small airbus family.
Plus some airlines of the ones whose flights I like to recreate in the sim (Finnair and Wizz Air) do have them in reality.

Maybe one of the RW bus drivers can chime in and tell you more.

Dave Taylor
2 hours ago, Rafal Haczek said:

Hi, Dave!

Not being a real world airbus pilot, but being an owner of both add-ons, I can tell you not do not expect any crucial differences.
As FSLabs are top developers, they certainly did recreate (as much as our homesim allows of course) some differences.
For non-purists, they are about range (extra tanks in the A321) or some aerodynamical behaviours, noticeable e.g. while decelerating and landing.
I decided to go for A321 too, not to mention that a nice discount was offered when buying both, because A321 is my favourite member of the small airbus family.
Plus some airlines of the ones whose flights I like to recreate in the sim (Finnair and Wizz Air) do have them in reality.

Maybe one of the RW bus drivers can chime in and tell you more.

Thank you Rafal, yes, I hope so?