What FSLabs Expansion should I get?

Konrad Bergkvist

Konrad Bergkvist

Hello forum!

This may seem like a ridiculous question to bring to the forums - as it depends on personal preference. However, since I can't make my mind up on what aircraft I should get, I ask for your help. I've owned the FSL A320-X since 2018, it's such a nice addon! I want to upgrade to either one of the following: A319-X, A321-X or the A320-SL. All input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Regards,

K

Hi Konrad,

I honestly love and value all of them but in your case I would probably choose the SLs, because they offer some additional features like EFB and a different look& feel. Nice addition to the A320.

From your point of view, my purchase list would be

- A320 SL
- A319
- A321 SL
- A321

:) Totally personal preference though but I hope this helps in your decision.

Cheers

• Like 4
Tom van der Elst

I'm gonna go with Stu here,

that's what I would say, too.

But, it still is your decision, not mine.

cheers

Tom.

• Like 1

Even though I'm a diehard A321 fan, I agree with my colleagues above.
The SL expansion brings very nice goodies that our WF buses unfortunately (!) did not get.
So, go with the SL's.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
P4.uI S.t4ß3n
On 11/14/2021 at 10:49 AM, Konrad Bergkvist said:

Hello forum!

This may seem like a ridiculous question to bring to the forums - as it depends on personal preference. However, since I can't make my mind up on what aircraft I should get, I ask for your help. I've owned the FSL A320-X since 2018, it's such a nice addon! I want to upgrade to either one of the following: A319-X, A321-X or the A320-SL. All input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Regards,

K

I totally agree Konrad! go for the A320-SL first, many improvements and extras and most worth your money. If you like the A321 and have some more money to spend, go for the A321 and A321-SL. The A319 is nice, but has no SL version with all the extras. Best A320 PC study version on the market at the moment is still FSL with P3D. In MSFS there is no A320 equivalent, so far. Have fun!