March 31st 2021

Steve Browne

Ross McDonagh
4 hours ago, Steve Browne said:

So, looks like next year now, regarding Concorde, judging on the huge silent period since last announcement March 31st?!

4 hours ago, Steve Browne said:

So, looks like next year now, regarding Concorde, judging on the huge silent period since last announcement March 31st?!

Just one question…  Have FSLabs products ever REALLY disappointed you in their fidelity, attention to minute details and fly-ability? 

I know not hearing is sometimes frustrating and I’d love to have the Concorde too-but the big thing for me is knowing that WHENEVER  they release-it’ll be THE best representation of Concorde and then hopefully after that  the ~ “Airbus that holds more fuel” 

(*please let it be the A330 Family after Concorde-but I’ll gladly take A32X NEOs if that’s what they are) 

Christopher Bourke

Has it been disclosed anywhere as to whether this is a total rework of the Concorde or just a revival of the dated product that was built around FSX? Because the framework is there, so i can't imagine that programming the Concorde into v4/v5 would be much of a different process than that of the A320-X's migration process too. But, if it's a complete rework then i would say that the earliest release could be Q4 2022. 

Then again, we all know next to nothing, and only the devs can say for sure (and even then they're basically guessing as well :lol:)

Michele Benedetti

They said it's a complete rework and they also said that they hoped to be able to release it in 2021 BUT they could also change it to early 2022. That's the last thing they said, honestly I'm in no rush for a good Concorde, just let them do their job so that when the plane releases it will be majestic :)

• Like 2
Frank Choinski

I do recall someone saying that instead of Concorde being complete in 2021, it MIGHT be complete in 2021. Now we know that this not possible. We are all aware that new projects take time. We are all highly optimistic of the product when and IF it is released. But people have waited for more than a year for this, and with no updates and all eyes on the control center, people are asking for an update. Possibly a flight deck picture. Just to show the people that work is progressing nicely and hopefully nearing the end. 

Norman Blackburn

As we mentioned, when we have something we wish to share then we shall.  For now work and testing continues. 

The eagle eyed will spot a number of us - sometimes daily - online using Concorde.

Mark M Balagtas
On 11/10/2021 at 5:39 PM, Ross McDonagh said:

Just one question…  Have FSLabs products ever REALLY disappointed you in their fidelity, attention to minute details and fly-ability? 

I know not hearing is sometimes frustrating and I’d love to have the Concorde too-but the big thing for me is knowing that WHENEVER  they release-it’ll be THE best representation of Concorde and then hopefully after that  the ~ “Airbus that holds more fuel” 

(*please let it be the A330 Family after Concorde-but I’ll gladly take A32X NEOs if that’s what they are) 

i wouldn't mind an A350 to be honest....

• Like 1
Mark M Balagtas
On 11/11/2021 at 1:04 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

As we mentioned, when we have something we wish to share then we shall.  For now work and testing continues. 

The eagle eyed will spot a number of us - sometimes daily - online using Concorde.

i did see a few concorde flights, now that makes sense