A321 SL ACTs range

Miguel de gonzalo

Miguel de gonzalo

I was wondering the same , because there is not any information on internet.....  what is the max range of an A321 with both ACTs no passengers and Sharklets ? 

Is it the same as the A319 with no passengers ? 

Thanks 

Miguel de gonzalo

Hey there my questions

i found so many documents about the range of the A321 CEO , but I haven't found anything about the range of the CEO with Sharklets and both ACTs. 

Does anyone know what the maximum  range for it with tipical passenger load and also with cero passage and cero cargo?

thanks

Norman Blackburn

Topics merged.  

On 10/13/2021 at 2:38 PM, Miguel de gonzalo said:

I was wondering the same 

Topics merged.  Miguel please dont post the same thing in different threads.

Miguel de gonzalo
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Topics merged.  

Topics merged.  Miguel please dont post the same thing in different threads.

F.... I forgot about the other , sorry....

1 hour ago, Bruno Morgado said:

A321 Sharklets range is 5950km.

You can check at airbus website here

https://www.airbus.com/aircraft/passenger-aircraft/a320-family/a321ceo.html

I know , but what about both ACTs as I said ? There is no documentation about that's why I'm asking 

Tom van der Elst
8 hours ago, Miguel de gonzalo said:

I know , but what about both ACTs as I said ? There is no documentation about that's why I'm asking 

To quote Airbus on the link from Bruno  : "Aircraft weights and capabilities shown are the highest values. Ranges shown are for typical passenger load"

That would suggest the question you asked is answered by Airbus themselves.

cheers

Tom.

• Thanks 1
Miguel de gonzalo
3 hours ago, Tom van der Elst said:

To quote Airbus on the link from Bruno  : "Aircraft weights and capabilities shown are the highest values. Ranges shown are for typical passenger load"

That would suggest the question you asked is answered by Airbus themselves.

cheers

Tom.

Ok so in that case I just search also on Airbus page for the A319 CEO and It sais the max range is 6950 km , I guess it is with typical passenger load and with ACTs or without them ? 

Thanks for your last answer 

Tom van der Elst
1 hour ago, Miguel de gonzalo said:

I also do not understand why in the Airbus page the A319 CEO has more range than the A319 NEO....

That is probably because the A319NEO can take less fuel with it then the A319CEO and I believe that is due to the NEO not having( needing? ) a tank

the A319 does have but I am not certain on that.

It is however impressive that its range is just a 100 km's less with 4000 liters of fuel less, my car doesn't get that economy.

Then again, Aviator Joe seems to disagree with Airbus https://www.aviatorjoe.net/go/compare/A319neo/A319/

Also, the same sentence I quoted earlier to you is also on the A319CEO page : "Aircraft weights and capabilities shown are the highest values. Ranges shown are for typical passenger load"

cheers

Tom.