Winwing A320 Sidestick

Stu Antonio

Ross McDonagh

Following this one.  Hoping to snag a Grip, Super Libra and Z axis modifier (since I use that to taxi with.  Probably would need to replace my TM desk clamp with one of theirs to make the height work. 

I'm a little irritated by the fact that they apparently "recommend the Super Libra Base" for the A320 Grip but also sell a combo with the Orion base.
Anyway, I hope they'll add a FO side stick, then I'll probably give this a try. 

Ross McDonagh
26 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I'm a little irritated by the fact that they apparently "recommend the Super Libra Base" for the A320 Grip but also sell a combo with the Orion base.
Anyway, I hope they'll add a FO side stick, then I'll probably give this a try. 

And of course they’re out of stock for that combo and it’s way more $$ and the Orion base isn’t recommended.  Don’t forget Stu-if you use the twist for taxi like I do with the TM gear-you have to get the Z axis modifier too. 

The mount for the super Libra looks way too big for where I need it to go on my desk.  I’ll have to hope I can jam it onto my ThrustMaster clamp.  

• 1 month later...