Sharing Emergency missions

Michael Petersen

Michael Petersen

Hi every one , 

As much as i love these busses i havent found out how to practice emergency events mainly because i dont fly these for real.

Is it an idea to bring a section to fill in this for pilots and simmers?

I dont know where to get this inside knowledge else where and where to start a emergency mission training event.

Bird strike hudson river i get at KLGA but other than that it would be nice to here from fellow simmers.

I think these busses by FSL deserves it.

Thanks again Michael Moe

B_r_u_n_o-R_o_l_o
4 hours ago, Michael Petersen said:

Hi every one , 

Aa much as i love these busses i havent found out how to practice emergency events mainly because i dont fly these for real.

Is it an idea to bring a section to fill in this for pilots and simmers?

I dont know where to get this inside knowledge else where and where to start a emergency mission training event.

Bird strike hudson river i get at KLGA but other than that it would be nice to here from fellow simmers.

I think these busses by FSL deserves it.

Thanks again Michael Moe

Hi Michael,

Check out BlackBox711 on youtube, he covers emergencies in his channel, he's also on Twich 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9fggL9PwEqSyMDrlLubVw/videos

Bruno

• Thanks 1
Michael Petersen
6 hours ago, Bruno Morgado said:

Type A320 training on youtube.

You will find a lot of real a320 simulators training videos that can inspire you.

Thanks,  i do see some on youtube but just thought that there must be more pilots out here that would give some inside setup knowledge to problem , setup and execution. 

Forinstance i came across a testflight where the AOA sensors was not working properly do to ice within ,during low speed/ stall protection test.

Thanks Michael Moe 

Thanks again Michael Moe 

• Thanks 1

Well, you can download kindle app and search for A320.

There are a lot of books for simmers and for real pilots preparing for real airbus tests there. You can download samples to check if it is what you are searching for, before buying it. I saw a QRH A320 book there once (not the actual QRH, just a book about it).

You also could see if you can find with a real pilot a copy of the SOP and flight manuals from an airline.

• Thanks 1