Windows 11 is a go for for FSLABS?

Bar Levy

Hello,

So Windows 11 was released today, and acoording to users on P3D forums, the sim works normally on Win 11, do we also have a green light for FSLabs from the devs for Win 11 or should we wait for now?

5 hours ago, Bar Levy said:

Hello,

So Windows 11 was released today, and acoording to users on P3D forums, the sim works normally on Win 11, do we also have a green light for FSLabs from the devs for Win 11 or should we wait for now?

stephen speak

Had windows 11 since June as a beta tester..no problems running p3d or FSLabs..if anything slightly better 

• Like 1
Steve Prowse
19 hours ago, stephen speak said:

Had windows 11 since June as a beta tester..no problems running p3d or FSLabs..if anything slightly better 

Great news for all FSL users, but I was wondering; do you know if it is still possible to use FSX on windows 11?  If not I'll just have to squeeze a few more years out of W10 in order to keep my Concorde X in the air......;)

Stay safe

Steve

stephen speak

@Steve Prowse..in all honesty I don’t know that many people who still run fsx..I have a feeling it will run it as the internal architecture is the same..it’s just a lot smoother and loads up quicker..if you do upgrade and you have problems it’s easy to roll back to windows 10

Steve Prowse
1 hour ago, stephen speak said:

@Steve Prowse..in all honesty I don’t know that many people who still run fsx..I have a feeling it will run it as the internal architecture is the same..it’s just a lot smoother and loads up quicker..if you do upgrade and you have problems it’s easy to roll back to windows 10

Thanks Steve, yeah it's true we are getting more and more rare as time rolls on by...the lesser spotted FSX user, but in my defense I only use it for Concorde X.  I'm using MSFS, since day one in fact.  It is great to know I can roll back  to W10 should FSX become unusable.  

Take care stay well and healthy

Steve

• Like 1