Toulouse Blagnac (Airbus home) available

Rafal Haczek

Tom van der Elst

Thanks for the headsup Rafal, if it's from Flightbeam, Digital Design

or Jetstream Design it's an instabuy :D

Finish RYR2BA and then I'm gonna check LFBO.

• Like 1
Koen Meier
5 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

I think most of us here at FSL are already owners of this fine scenery.

i wish i was an owner. perfect for test flights of airbus types

phil highton

i am really sorry to hear  that Koen :( well let me buy it for you ? i think you deserve it !

Tom van der Elst

This post was not how I want or wanted to present myself.

Markus Burkhard
On 10/5/2021 at 10:26 AM, Tom van der Elst said:

no commercial here

With all due respect, it is us who make the rules ;)

We've always allowed mentioning of other products, after all flight simulation does not consist of our A320-X alone. And this Toulouse scenery complements our products quite nicely, so we recommend everyone getting it for the full dose of Airbus experience B)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
Tom van der Elst
3 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

With all due respect, it is us who make the rules ;)

We've always allowed mentioning of other products, after all flight simulation does not consist of our A320-X alone. And this Toulouse scenery complements our products quite nicely, so we recommend everyone getting it for the full dose of Airbus experience B)

I fully agree,

The "no commercial here" was in reference to the post that used to be in it's place,

which could be construed as a commercial { like "hey look at me" ) for me personally.

That I feel is nót appropriate so I have removed the contents replacing it with no commercial here.

The LFBO scenery is stunning and I own it myself and if you do not own it I'd say buy it. it's like the FSLabs of scenery.

In short : the contents of my post did not nor will they ever reflect on what

another person should or should not do according to me.

cheers

Tom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Peter Hastings

I think that's because some posts have been edited, or even completely rewritten.  And, unless the poster explicitly chooses to show that the post has been changed, we can't tell that this has happened.

• Like 1
Markus Burkhard
1 hour ago, phil highton said:

i still do not know what that means in fact eeven more confused now :(

Do not worry, it is all good, no harm done by anyone, we all enjoy the LFBO scenery and that is as it should be :) 

In any case, if you want to buy a gift for someone else, it is best to handle it using private messages.

• Thanks 1