CAT3DESIGN.COM A320 STEERING TILLER V2 and LANDING GEAR PANEL V2

Nobby Fukui

Cat3Design A320 Tiller / A320 Landing Gear Panel V2 have arrived!

Featuring much more robust and durable steel-reinforced design, these units are made to last. For a limited time Flightsimlabs users get a MASSIVE 20% off discount with the promocode TILLER2FSL - OFFER ENDS SEP 30TH 23:59 AEST (13:59 UTC)

Units will be crafted in order of purchase. Please expect approximately 14 working days lead time.

For details, head to Cat3Design.com.

Check out the Tiller V2 promotional video on Cat3Design YouTube channel!

Nobby

P9021425.jpg

P9021415.jpg

P9021408 - Copy.jpg

• Like 6

I just received my V2 tiller and have to say it is vastly improved from V1.  The tiller 'operation' is tighter/sturdier and MUCH smoother.  You can definitely feel the results from the improved/updated internal mechanism.   Great job Nobby!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bob L said:

I just received my V2 tiller and have to say it is vastly improved from V1.  The tiller 'operation' is tighter/sturdier and MUCH smoother.  You can definitely feel the results from the improved/updated internal mechanism.   Great job Nobby!!

Great, now your making me wonder if I should go ahead and get the v2 version. I enjoy the v1 which I could sale to a friend and get myself the v2. Very tempted. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Still 14 business days but due to supply shortages please accept my apologies if it takes a few days on top of that. To make matters worse TNT/FedEx experiencing industrial actions - meaning even longer time for supplies to get to me. 

I am doing the best I can to complete the orders despite melbourne still under lockdown.

Thanks for your support, you will not be disappointed.

1 hour ago, Nobby Fukui said:

Still 14 business days but due to supply shortages please accept my apologies if it takes a few days on top of that. To make matters worse TNT/FedEx experiencing industrial actions - meaning even longer time for supplies to get to me. 

I am doing the best I can to complete the orders despite melbourne still under lockdown.

Thanks for your support, you will not be disappointed.

No worries Nobby, completely understand. I’ve been following world news and I can see that you guys are having a tough time down under. I hope your sale went as you expected. Thanks for the update. 

1 hour ago, Danny Moore said:

No worries Nobby, completely understand. I’ve been following world news and I can see that you guys are having a tough time down under. I hope your sale went as you expected. Thanks for the update. 

Hopefully this will be the last lockdown. Getting pretty good feedback so far with V2 thankfully. Here’s the latest review by a German FS website.

https://cruiselevel-de.translate.goog/2021/09/22/cat3design-tiller-v2/?_x_tr_hl=en-GB&_x_tr_pto=nui&_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en

On 9/13/2021 at 10:35 PM, Danny Moore said:

Buddy of mine wants to buy my v1 so I placed an order for v2. :) 

That might be a smart idea! maybe I should find someone too as I heard v2 is even better~

• 3 months later...

For those who have been waiting for a discount - here it is! Use Promocode "TILLER2022" to get a 22% off all products.

The Boeing style tiller is now added to the product range for those whose love for aviation extends beyond the airbus types!

Offer available until end of Feb 2022.

Cheers

Stefan Nirschl
13 hours ago, Nobby Fukui said:

For those who have been waiting for a discount - here it is! Use Promocode "TILLER2022" to get a 22% off all products.

The Boeing style tiller is now added to the product range for those whose love for aviation extends beyond the airbus types!

Offer available until end of Feb 2022.

Cheers

It´s a shame, have bought my tiller end of december 2021. However, i can highly recommend the a320 tiller. Cheers, Stefan

• Thanks 1
TH0R5T€N KlRCHH€lM

Good evening,

I bought Nobby´s tiller already a while ago and use it also in MSFS 2020.

Nobby´s Tiller is well-made, with a design that completly matches and blends with Thrustmaster TCA Products. In exterior design I would even dare to say that it exceeds TCA standards.

The tiller box has a solid blueish casing, that is quite robust and can be easily fitted onto any surface. 

The tiller itself is made off plastic, is robust and well-shaped. It automatically resets to middle position, and it is extremely easy to handle. The design also allows fine tuning inputs as well as more robust controller command. 

Getting the hard ware to work is also quite easy, even in MSFS. Just plug the stuff in and the stuff will be recognized by your Operating System.

Price is also quite nice. Other more expensive products don´t offer such immersive design and shape.

For me, Nobby´s product was worth the purchase this summer. I enjoy using it in P3d, MSFS as well as in other similar games like star citizen. :-) 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your feedback Thorsten

It's great to see months of development and testing coming to fruition in the form of customers' satisfaction.

The 22% discount is STILL available for those considering purchasing - promocode TILLER2022

• 1 month later...