Sign in to follow this  
jnr641802

Mcp Driver Possible Problem

jnr641802

I bought the cpflight mcp fs9 driver for my new mcp and installed yesterday,everything is working well,only thing is I've noticed that after the install the pmdg737 standby Altimeter guage(only this guage) disappears when the panel lights are turned on at night.Has this ever happened to anyone else after the driver install,or maybe it is another culprit?

regards Jim

Guest Paul Smith

Hi Jim:

The Driver guys are on their holidays at the moment so i'm afraid i cannot answer that question from an FS Labs perspective. Hopefully there's another user that can assist in the mean time?

Cheers

Smiffy

jnr641802

Thanks Smiffy for the reply,no probs I can live without the guage for the time being.

regards Jim

jnr641802

Thanks Smiffy for the reply,no probs I can live without the guage for the time being.

regards Jim

I'm not sure that I should be adding to my existing post,and its embarrassing that the first 3 posts in this forum are all mine..... :o so apologies. I have however also noticed that I can only get the cpflight mcp /efis backlighting to work using the flightsimlab 'override force on'tick box,the pmdg panel light switch does not operate the cpflight mcp at all,is it possible that the sby alt guage disappearing when the panel light is on at night and the backlighting for the cpflight mcp only working on override are somehow linked by the same problem ??

Hopefully when the driver folk return they may have an idea.

regards Jim

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Jim,

apologies for the delay in responding.

The sby alt gauge disappearing and backlighting requiring the 'override force on' are known issues that will not be fixed, as we have no access to updated gauges by PMDG.

Regards,

jnr641802

Dear Jim,

apologies for the delay in responding.

The sby alt gauge disappearing and backlighting requiring the 'override force on' are known issues that will not be fixed, as we have no access to updated gauges by PMDG.

Regards,

Thanks lefteris its a minor problem I can live with, otherwise the driver makes the mcp/efis install an absolute breeze.

regards Jim