Windows 11

Graham Collins

Graham Collins

I see that Windows 11 will be available soon.  As it's built on the same architecture as Windows 10 can we assume that there will be minimal, if any issues for us flying the FS Labs fleet in this new version ?

• 2 weeks later...
Yusuf Keyre
On 7/14/2021 at 10:42 PM, Robert Sutherland said:

I have a beta version of Windows 11 installed and I have no issues with any P3D addons, including the FSLabs products. 

How is the P3D performance compared to Windows 10?

Robert Sutherland
5 hours ago, Yusuf Keyre said:

How is the P3D performance compared to Windows 10?

Not much difference. The core of Windows 11 has Windows 10 underpinnings so I wouldn't expect a significant change. 

• Like 1
stephen speak

i am part of the windows insider program as a beta tester..i have had windows 11 for a few weeks now..everything seems to run ok..nvidia have just released driver 471.41..specifically for windows 11..(also works in 10)..the transition was seamless and took about an hour..i find it easy to work with and my frame rates seem to be better as well

steve

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Graham Collins

Yep all good here too on Win 11 Beta - I have it on two machines now and rock solid on both.

I am running latest beta without any issues on the flight sim side. Experiencing some minor bugs in the windows UI but nothing that affects FSLabs or P3D. Controversial opinion but I like the new design :) 

Abbott Barclay

I am also running the Windows 11 Beta with no issues on P3D or any of the FSL aircraft. It may be my imagination but P3D seems to load a little faster.  I hesitated before I upgraded to the new OS but everything seems to be seamless...so far.

• Like 1