Another Attempt At Repaint

Charan Kumar

Charan Kumar

I lost my Virgin Atlantic repaints that I had made in the first week of release. I promised myself and a few others who have asked me to make them again. Here is attempt two. I do have a slight problem which you can see in the third picture, but hopefully I will be able to fix it.

Rotate

vir2conc.jpg

Registration on the wing

vir2conc2.jpg

Another angle close up (this is where the problem shows, that small line...)

vir2conc3.jpg

I spelt Concorde with an 'e' as that is the name of the product :D

Comments and Critiques most welcome.

Cheers!!

I spelt Concorde with an 'e' as that is the name of the product :D

Comments and Critiques most welcome.

Cheers!!

Hi.

It is a very nice livery but why do you want to spell Concorde without a "e"?

Cheers,

Cyril

Charan Kumar

Hi Cyril, tks for the f/b. You are correct, the Concorde was spelt with the 'e', just that there was an initial discussion by the English side of the house to have it spelt without the 'e', but later by the time it flew, I think it had the 'e' in it. I probably needn't have mentioned/justified it :D

there was an initial discussion by the English side of the house to have it spelt without the 'e'

Hi.

Yes. It happened at the very beggining if the project, long before the first plane was made.

The British have been very fair play with that action: I've eared that story: They did accept to leave the French "e", justifying it by saying "It will be the "e" of "Europe". Anyway, they have been kind for this :)

Cheers,

Cyril

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know whetter you could post the paint of that aircraft livery so everyone could use it?My paint kit has just commit suicide and I don't want to buy another one.I think everyone would benefit if you put the download down.

Peter

(I do have a discussion on the general forum so you could post it there)

Charan Kumar

Hi pete197, I haven't had time to work on it and fix that line issue you see in the third pic. As soon as I fix it, I will post it. BTW, what do you mean by having to buy the paint kit. It is available as a free download in the forums.