Sign in to follow this  
Bedirect

Problem With Fslabsaerosoftmcp.dll And Fsx Under Windows 7 64

Bedirect

Hello,

At first, sorry for my limited english but I didn't practice since my studies...

So I have installed an Aerosoft MCP747 to my friend's computer to flight with

his PMGD 400 under FSX (SP2). The computer working under Windows 7 64 bits family Edition

and all the drivers are up to date (I spend a lot of time to have a clean system)

I used the command line "bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff" to disable Windows 7

security

The driver of the MCP747 (into the archive FSLabs_MCP747_setup.zip) seems to working

fine (virtual com for the usb device is correctly detect)

But when we turn on the MCP and we load PMDG under FSX, the game crash automatically

when with touch a buttom of MCP. FSLabs_MCP747_setup

As Ben van Boom, the problem comes from FSLabsAerosoftMCP.dll (message in the eventviewer

is clear). I tried the tips of Ben van Boom (plug and unplug MCP) but it's not working

for us

This is the error of the eventviewer:

Nom de l’application défaillante fsx.exe, version : 10.0.61472.0, horodatage : 0x475e17d3

Nom du module défaillant : FSLabsAerosoftMCP.dll, version : 10.0.61355.43, horodatage : 0x489b33c6

Code d’exception : 0xc0000005

Décalage d’erreur : 0x000077c9

ID du processus défaillant : 0xdf0

Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01cb1534a0c91d98

Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FSLabs\AddOns\FSLabsAerosoftMCP.dll

ID de rapport : 1da9dbe3-8128-11df-9acf-00241dcc86cc

Other problem, when we load PMDG (without to plug the MCP) the buttom "Purchase" (to get the license.key) is never active !

We tried to use online generator web page but in the fileds "Purchase Order ID:" and "Purchase Order Serial Number" what does

we write ?

Please help us (I become mad with his FSX !)

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sébastien (Be.direc)