[Resolved] A319 resetting location at shutdown to EDDM RW08L

Jim Blake

Jim Blake

Hi - I have a strange problem with the A319, latest version, in both P3D4.5 and P3D5.2 - upon going through the shutdown procedure at the end of every flight at any airport, the scnery reloads and places me at EDDM on RW 08L....

Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks,
Jim

Jim Blake

Hmmmm....that could be....does GSX require being purchased for that not to be the problem?

Koen Meier
31 minutes ago, Jim Blake said:

Hmmmm....that could be....does GSX require being purchased for that not to be the problem?

Yes cause fslabs uses gsx key commands for ground Operations.

Markus Burkhard
1 hour ago, Jim Blake said:

Purchase GSX or uninstall it, it's up to you. This situation can't be avoided as our tight GSX integration has no way of knowing if GSX is running in trial mode.

But then I would argue what the point is to have GSX running in trial mode forever :) We do of course recommend that you purchase GSX, we're quite proud of our tight integration with the GSX flow. There's only a single case where you need to call up the GSX menu manually, and that is to select a parking stand after landing. Everything else is either done intelligently in the background or calling up the GSX menu for you.

56 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

Yes cause fslabs uses gsx key commands for ground Operations.

It's a bit more than just key commands ;) 

Jim Blake

Hi - I disabled GSX through the addon menu in P3D...that worked.  I may buy it, but not at the moment.....thanks VERY much, as I would not have figured this out without your help!  I just did a quick flight from LFBO-LFMN, and there were no problems upon shutting down....I stayed where I was :)

Jim

• Norman Blackburn changed the title to [Resolved] A319 resetting location at shutdown to EDDM RW08L