New Replaced Mcppro Unit

daftraider

daftraider

Good day all

I wonder if you could guide to the right path, I had a problem with my go flight mcppro unit, and another one was shipped out to me, due to this the new unit needs to be activated with your software, the problem is how do I go about this?

as it will have a different serial code

I understand I may have to pay for again, and thats no a problem,I would like to use your great product again, and buy further products from your goodselfs.

Kind Regards

Richard Benham

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Richard-

please have GoFlight verify the replacement and we will issue you a new license key free of charge.

daftraider

Thats great news.

Many thanks

I have E Mailed GO FLIGHT, I have used the mcp check to find the serial number, so they should be ok with it all.

I am a little bit worried as I sent the unit back to the chaps I brought it from,and they sent it back to Go- Flight . I hope that will be ok with Go-Flight.

Again many thanks for great support.

Rich B

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Richard-

please send our support staff an email and we will send you a coupon for replacing your driver license key.

Dear Richard-

please send our support staff an email and we will send you a coupon for replacing your driver license key.

Hi Lefteris

Sorry to be a pain, but where is the list of the support staff ? I can't seem to find it.

Please e mail me if not able to post on this post.

Thanks

Rich