Latest update question

Cyrille de lattre

Cyrille de lattre

Good morning to all.

Once again, just to make sure I am on the right path and don't screw up. I am running P3DV4.5, and applied the latest version of the buses family, but my question was more related to the message written by Lefteris, about FSL Spotlight... as I am under P3DV4.5, do I have to apply the latest version of FSL Spotlight that is for P3Dv5.xx only or not. My first thought is not. It is kind of confusing as his message says we will need the update to use the latest version of buses but does not specify under which version of P3D.

Thanks for the input and sorry again for the silly question.

Cyrille

Norman Blackburn

Hi Sabine,

The Spotlights we released along with 166 is to give compatability with P3Dv5.2

Your existing Spotlights for P3Dv4 remain unchanged.

Cyrille de lattre

Thanks Norman,

Cyrille.

PS: I really need to change this... the account name is on Sabine (my lovely Wife) but with my email just because when I registered when I bought the A320, I had to use her european card as my Russian one was alwyas declined, and during the verification process, all had to be on the same name.... 

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, sabine de lattre said:

Thanks Norman,

Cyrille.

PS: I really need to change this... the account name is on Sabine (my lovely Wife) but with my email just because when I registered when I bought the A320, I had to use her european card as my Russian one was alwyas declined, and during the verification process, all had to be on the same name.... 

I thought it was just your weekend name :)   Name changed in a moment for you!

• Haha 1