Sign in to follow this  
jnr641802

Cpflight 747 Mcp

jnr641802

Apologies for a possibly dumb question but I am contemplating buying the new cpflight 747 mcp/efis for fs9 utilising the Flightsimlab fs9 driver.Am I correct in assuming that the cpflight EICAS function is fully functional with the Flightsimlab fs9 driver??

regards Jim

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Jim-

no, the EICAS function is NOT available for the FS9 driver at the moment. As we're concentrating on development of our A320 aircraft simulation, the resources normally available for making changes required to the FS9 version have been pulled away.

The EICAS function is available for the FSX version, though, so you can use that for your flying pleasures.

If and when we have more news about the FS9 version, we will let people know.

jnr641802

Dear Jim-

no, the EICAS function is NOT available for the FS9 driver at the moment. As we're concentrating on development of our A320 aircraft simulation, the resources normally available for making changes required to the FS9 version have been pulled away.

The EICAS function is available for the FSX version, though, so you can use that for your flying pleasures.

If and when we have more news about the FS9 version, we will let people know.

Thanks for the prompt reply Lefteris,I have a multi monitored 2 pc cockpit and it can only just about handle fs9 so maybe fsx in time,a long time...but would still be more than happy(hint hint!) if you ever find time to upgrade the fs9 driver for 747 eicas.

regards Jim