MS Office Crashes

Ryan Manissero

Ryan Manissero

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I was having crashes on P3D 4.5 HF3 during start up and at first blamed the new FSLabs update but upon checking the event viewer it appears the faulting program was the new version of MS Office that was pushed out today. Uninstalled office and P3D started normally.

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I guess if you have startup crashes that started today then maybe MS Office. There was apparently an update today or something because it said install date 5/15/2021.

There have been problems with a certain version of office for months now, some dll causes crashes of P3D :wacko: . It has always been resolved by using an earlier version. 

55 minutes ago, Riccardo Masia said:

How in the world MS office is related to P3D is still a mystery for me...

Well my best friend told me today that there is a street light that always goes out when she walks by and turns back on when she‘s passed. Tell me about mysteries  :rolleyes:

There are too many things between earth and sky in the M$ world. I can tell loooong strange stories after 30 years in the computer bussiness.

• Haha 1