Why don't you give us some news to discuss

Peng Jia

Peng Jia

Looking at the daily discussion on the 320 forum, Concorde should be more than half done. It’s time to give us Concord fans some news to discuss and warm up this section.

Norman Blackburn

Hello Peng

I'm not sure why you believe the discussion on the A320 forum means the Concorde is half done.

Peng Jia
On 6/16/2021 at 1:37 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Hello Peng

I'm not sure why you believe the discussion on the A320 forum means the Concorde is half done.

Did't fsl  say that there's great hope for the release concorde this year? If it's not half done now,how could it be released this year ? Besides, isn't this aircraft developed for many years? I am just saying the disucssion of 320 is very enthusiastic, but here is very cold, because we have nothing new to discuss, hope fsl can reveal some new features that have been indifitied for us to discuss.

Ray Proudfoot

When it can be flown at supersonic speed it’s clear development is well advanced. Lefteris backtracked on an earlier statement that it would be released this year to it might be released this year.

Don’t be surprised if it’s released in the autumn. Then again we could be waiting until next spring. The only certainty is it will fly 2.5 times faster than any of the Airbuses. :D

Michele Benedetti
14 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

The only certainty is it will fly 2.5 times faster than any of the Airbuses. :D

Ouch, that hurt:o:D

• Haha 1