Future projects?

Colin Lenzner

David Porrett

I never received one complaint from virtual residents about noise on the original FSL Concorde. It was almost as if the local embraced the sonic boom, such was the lack of complaints :D. Never had trouble paying the virtual fuel bill. Bring it on.

• Like 1
Miguel de gonzalo
8 minutes ago, David Porrett said:

I never received one complaint from virtual residents about noise on the original FSL Concorde. It was almost as if the local embraced the sonic boom, such was the lack of complaints :D. Never had trouble paying the virtual fuel bill. Bring it on.

Good lol you even didn't notice I was talking in real life bro lol ;)

David Porrett
1 hour ago, Miguel de gonzalo said:

Good lol you even didn't notice I was talking in real life bro lol ;)

I think you missed my attempted humour.

Danny Moore
9 hours ago, Alexander Polcher said:

Airbus driver. Sorry for being slow :)

No need to apologize. Ray is just passionate about the Concorde. I don’t think he flies or owns anything else, :lol:

• Like 1
Tom van der Elst
8 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

What better way is there to get a bit of a change from flying highly automated Airbusses :) 

That 727 you're building will be nice too :P:P

K_€_€_M___C_€_R_V_A_N_0
On 6/20/2021 at 2:39 AM, Camille MOUCHEL said:

330 is too complex i guess, more like a 300/310 imo

With the level they have done the A320 family, they can certainly do the A330.

• Like 4
Ray Proudfoot
11 hours ago, Danny Moore said:

No need to apologize. Ray is just passionate about the Concorde. I don’t think he flies or owns anything else, :lol:

Just completed a flight from Liverpool to Dublin in a PC-12. I also fly an Xtreme Prototypes Lear 25, Vertx Diamond DA-62 and the PMDG737. ;)

I can only fly Concorde 32-bit with low scenery settings and reduced resolution of 1920*1080 to keep the VAS usage below 3.8Gb. You do remember VAS don't you? :D

Here's a photo I took in October 2003 of Concorde departing EGCC for the final time.

Fial_Concorde_Departure.jpg

• Like 8
Nuno M Pinto

I personally would love an A340 (-300-500-600) preferrably or an A330 (-200-300). A350 is too modern for my liking and really couldn't care less about an A380 which is also ugly as f***.

I welcome the Concorde, it's unique, oldschool and DAMN it flies fast.

EDIT: Forgot the A310 which i really love, but i don't see it happening.

• Like 5
Camille MOUCHEL
2 hours ago, K_€_€_M___C_€_R_V_A_N_0 said:

With the level they have done the A320 family, they can certainly do the A330.

getting Flight dynamic data is easier on the A320 family i reckon, A330/340 seems to be harder unless Airbus are kind enough to provide it to FSLABS

Camille MOUCHEL
17 minutes ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

I personally would love an A340 (-300-500-600) preferrably or an A330 (-200-300). A350 is too modern for my liking and really couldn't care less about an A380 which is also ugly as f***.

I welcome the Concorde, it's unique, oldschool and DAMN it flies fast.

EDIT: Forgot the A310 which i really love, but i don't see it happening.

350/380 are best glass cockpit imho and much more features likes the vertical Weather scanning system, BTV, TCAS symbology, upgradedFBW and autotrim features, Airport MAP on ND....

Nuno M Pinto
1 hour ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

350/380 are best glass cockpit imho and much more features likes the vertical Weather scanning system, BTV, TCAS symbology, upgradedFBW and autotrim features, Airport MAP on ND....

Exactly. Boring.

Timm Rehberg
16 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

What better way is there to get a bit of a change from flying highly automated Airbusses :) 

The heat is bothering us all, Markus :P :D 

Camille MOUCHEL
20 hours ago, Nuno M Pinto said:

Exactly. Boring.

A330/340 are as boring as the 350/380, if you want less boring stuff, go fly the PMDG DC-6 in msfs haha

• Haha 2
STEFAN DORDEVIC

I think a340-600 would be nice as a flagship since it was holding a tittle of the worlds longest aircraft until 747-8 appeared,and even with -8 it's small difference.The plane is just amazing...

Also NEO's would be good, imagine A321XLR eheheh:ph34r:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd love to see an A318 to complete the line....there is only one A318 currently for any sim platform, and it's ok, BUT nowhere near the completeness of the FSLabs busses.  Imagine doing the steep approach at EGLC in the FSLabs A318!
Jim

I have more than 750 hours with Concorde in OpenSource sim FlightGear. And nothing can beat when You take off from Heathrow hour after sunset, racing with shadow on the Earth surface and land at New York in late afternoon.

3-2-1-NOW !

Ross McDonagh

First the gorgeous and complex Concorde… 

Second…. Well, I’ll just leave this here. 

1FAF0B0C-C563-42EF-AF71-0AE9576FCDA2.jpeg

• Like 5
Mahad Md. Mirza

Logically speaking, I think in my opinion after Concorde, maybe sticking to the A320 Family is kinda a suitable option (again not being serious, just saying). I’d say continuing with the newer aircraft line the A320neo/A321neo would be quite considerable. After that, maybe some of the older variants like the EIS1 equipped A320’s (A320-211/212/231 and -232’s and -214’s equipped with them) or some of the rare variants like the A319SL or A318. Long Haul from FSLabs would be quite nice, but we’re still years away from even thinking about developing then. But then again, it’s all about patience. I’m more than happy waiting for things to take it’s time :)

Norman Blackburn

Hi Mirza

Again EIS1 based machines is a common query for which we have said no to as well.

Ross McDonagh
On 6/19/2021 at 4:18 PM, Alexander Polcher said:

Really any real longrange aircraft, whether it is an Airbus A330-200/300/800/900, A340-300/600, A350-900/1000 or even the dead horse A380 including the current standard with GSX integration and Datalink capabilities would enable us for the first time to conduct real and proficient longrange operations.

Still annoyed and disappointed about about flying the 777-200ER today and missing everthing.

You want to tune the volume of VHF1? Not available. Weather via ACARS? Not available. CPDLC? Not available. Automatically triggered jetways, catering, boarding, fueling or even doors? Not available. Automated Simbrief uplink? Never heard of it. Switching between Tiller- and Rudderaxis? Working ground physics? You know the answer.

Seems I am really stuck to midrange until I can select the next time "ETOPS" for a calculation (if it's a two-engined aircraft).

Maybe FSLabs is just kidding us and they are setting up something we all want and need...

51230223870_45a6bb1478_o.thumb.jpg.1896e507f14213a985a4169efe481d6c.jpg

The above are my biggest gripes about the current crop of Boeing aircraft addons… 

I find it extremely difficult to fly anything but the FSlabs aircraft and an old medium range t-tail twin jet that’s out there.  They’re they only addons that truly have the FULL airliner experience (and I’m not talking about fake coffee on a table) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Alexander Polcher
6 hours ago, Ross McDonagh said:

The above are my biggest gripes about the current crop of Boeing aircraft addons… 

I find it extremely difficult to fly anything but the FSlabs aircraft and an old medium range t-tail twin jet that’s out there.  They’re they only addons that truly have the FULL airliner experience (and I’m not talking about fake coffee on a table) 

Same here, Ross.

I had to read the news twice yesterday, that even iniBuilds is capable of releasing a datalink function incl. CPDLC on their A310 whereas others...you know, they are working on it for 4 years and their planes are not able to land correctly. I've simply deleted every add-on of this dev and I am enjoying the FSL A320FAM. As I've said, any aircraft which would extend my range besides the A320FAM would be a burner.

In general it is noticeable that nobody offers a suitable A330, A340, A350 and A380 for P3D, plus Boeing 757 and 767. Based on the range of operation of the A320 I would really enjoy a longrange aircraft with the already known standards.

• Like 3
Tom van der Elst
10 hours ago, Ross McDonagh said:

I was going to buy a certain 747 after I bought the FSLabs A320 but I have not, I also passed on the 777ER addon package.

I just would not fly it, I flew the 737 once after about 2 weeks of FSLabs flying and haven't touched it since.

And that was long before the sharklets entered the fray.

It is a bit mean to say it but FSLabs have ruined flightsim for me, I only want to fly airbii and everyhing else

just does not compare.

• Like 2
William Bumgardner

Multi Crew Operations (Shared Cockpit)

FS Labs produces some of the most realistic aircraft ever developed and the most unrealistic part about them is they are flown single pilot.

Most people that do shared cockpit use it as a BS session and do most everything as if they would single pilot and just chit chat with their buddy in the right seat, but if it's done properly it would be quite a nice experience for those who have never done it before and those that do it all the time IRL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Michele Benedetti

They said that the A3XX-X carries much more fuel than anything they have ever developed so that cuts any A220/A300/A310 out…as it was said any long range airbus will be greatly welcomed: A330/A340/A350/A380 :)

Anatoly Briskin
On 6/13/2021 at 1:33 PM, Stefan Busse said:

In my opinion, it make sense to continue whre you have the most expirience. The A340 and A380 no longer have a future irl. So maybe people lose interest, because the real plane is no longer seeing? I dont´t know. :rolleyes:

The A350 is still too new, i think. It´s hard to get any date for this. The layout and logics are also more advanced, then those of an A320. I hope the A330 makes its run, because it has a future in form of an A330-800/-900. I would also be happy of an A320NEO. 

Bye

Stefan

I don't know, at least on XP side there is plenty of interest in classics.  Old 737s and MD80s are hugely popular Inibuilds A310 variants are selling like hotcakes.  Everybody is jumping up down and sideways for Toliss to release their A340.  I'm pretty new and inexperienced in P3D space so P3D crowd could be different but if PMDG QOS and 717 is any indication there is plenty of interest in retro airlines especially iconic ones like 380.  My guess if they continue development it will along the lines of 320 family where they have the most experience and the most programming and graphical assets already like 330-340.  It will be up to a newcomer like ini to bring 380 to life and they'll probably wait for FS to mature although they did promise one for XP awhile back. 

Anatoly Briskin

And topics like this make be glad that I went thru all the trouble and expense of installing all three sims.  340 is coming out for XP in Q4.  So my wait for a good long haul bus will be over soon :).  

• Like 1
Yusuf Keyre
On 6/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, Alexander Polcher said:

Really any real longrange aircraft, whether it is an Airbus A330-200/300/800/900, A340-300/600, A350-900/1000 or even the dead horse A380 including the current standard with GSX integration and Datalink capabilities would enable us for the first time to conduct real and proficient longrange operations.

Still annoyed and disappointed about about flying the 777-200ER today and missing everthing.

You want to tune the volume of VHF1? Not available. Weather via ACARS? Not available. CPDLC? Not available. Automatically triggered jetways, catering, boarding, fueling or even doors? Not available. Automated Simbrief uplink? Never heard of it. Switching between Tiller- and Rudderaxis? Working ground physics? You know the answer.

Seems I am really stuck to midrange until I can select the next time "ETOPS" for a calculation (if it's a two-engined aircraft).

Maybe FSLabs is just kidding us and they are setting up something we all want and need...

51230223870_45a6bb1478_o.thumb.jpg.1896e507f14213a985a4169efe481d6c.jpg

I 100% agree with you. Nothing beats FSlabs implementation of their A3XX series. I tried asking if PMDG could make these features available in future updates. They declined because they "reached the limits of animations" possible on the platform. If FSlabs can do it, PMDG has no reason to pretend they have no room to expand features on the P3D platform.

Timm Rehberg

As much as I understand the silence during development phase of a project and the sense FSL is doing its things but Sharklets are out, things are fixed (or not) but it seems the series of A32x is "done" so far. Concorde is the next but as internal staff is flying this beast already online we can be sure that its at a pretty much good state.
What about the ressources in the background? 
As a big fan, a customer for almost all your products and one of the person who recommand FSL to EVERYONE asking for any suggenstion - I think we are waiting for news and a statement what is going on at FSL :) 

And I think you can make us "happy" even without naming any specific name of a type of aircraft but just what is going on.
Treat us with some candies please. Comment or leave it but please don´t come with "when we have something, we will announce it"-statements :D 
Don´t understand my posting wrong. I highly appreciate your work but some kind words about the future would be nice!

• Like 4
Steve Prowse
2 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Concorde is the next but as internal staff is flying this beast already online we can be sure that its at a pretty much good state.

They are really….how do you know which version is being used….they may, like me, still be using the FSX version.

Aaron Dowden

Within the flight sim works, there are a few aircraft types I would love to see professionally developed; B727, A330, A340, ATR 42/72 600 and the Dash 8 100/200/300 series.

As it relates to development by FSLabs, I believe the best bet from them would be between the A330 or the A340. 

Nicolaus Malmgren

I would like to see the A220 on FSLABS fleet as the next project.. There is no on out there on market.

And it is a very nice aircraft..

Patrick Hildebrand

In my opionion it would be rather nice if the A32X will be completed putEFB and new ELAC etc. into the A320-WTF and A319 and A321-WTF

• Like 1
Nikita Gerasimov
On 7/8/2021 at 5:13 PM, Lane Bumgardner said:

Multi Crew Operations (Shared Cockpit)

FS Labs produces some of the most realistic aircraft ever developed and the most unrealistic part about them is they are flown single pilot.

Most people that do shared cockpit use it as a BS session and do most everything as if they would single pilot and just chit chat with their buddy in the right seat, but if it's done properly it would be quite a nice experience for those who have never done it before and those that do it all the time IRL.

Dream of shared cockpit for a320x...

• Like 1