Dynamic Reflections PBR

Angelo Kühberger

Angelo Kühberger

Good Evening,

Why looks by this User so and by me not (i use Dynamic Reflection on Max and Special Effects on Max, and Reflection all On) also Settings realy Ultra.

But i don't have not so nice Reflections. 

I use also the Reshade is this from this. 

I use the newest version of P3d V5 

Thanks for help :) 

Screenshot_2.png.23fb5c11dc8edbf34805666e64fd1da0.thumb.png.a7a8445c7250967453def6a3cf6b65a6.png

So looks by me :/ 

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.a5cadcded25f541a1edbc7f5ff3739bd.jpg

Stu Antonio

Because those are not P3D screnshots I believe.

Afaik David and a few other painters are using a special render software to show their work.

Angelo Kühberger

oh okay thats bad :D 

Stu Antonio
4 minutes ago, Angelo Kühberger said:

well, it can be a bit deceptive... :)

David Norfolk
2 hours ago, Angelo Kühberger said:

Wouldn't say it's bad. It's just part of a tool we use. Everyone has there own preference on how they want to show their work. I use the render as it shows it off in the best possible way 

Norman Blackburn

P3D does not allow an object to reflect on itself.  Nothing you can do will give the effect shown in the tool that was used.

Angelo Kühberger

oh okay that is bad, but thanks :) 

Tom van der Elst
11 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

P3D does not allow an object to reflect on itself.  Nothing you can do will give the effect shown in the tool that was used.

Might I inquire as to what tool that would be?

Angelo Kühberger
12 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

Wouldn't say it's bad. It's just part of a tool we use. Everyone has there own preference on how they want to show their work. I use the render as it shows it off in the best possible way 

no not your idea with the render software is bad, i mean p3d v5 is bad that he not allowed to reflect it correct :) 

David Norfolk
On 6/6/2021 at 11:39 AM, Angelo Kühberger said:

no not your idea with the render software is bad, i mean p3d v5 is bad that he not allowed to reflect it correct :) 

Yeah unfortunately I believe that's a P3D thing. Who knows maybe one day we will get something like that lol