A320/21 SL Prebuy question

Lars Stahmann

Lars Stahmann

Just a question, before hitting the purchase-button :

Will i still be able to do all the "ATSU stuff" via MCDU in the SL version, despite having this nice fency EFB with all bells and whistles ?

Don´t get me wrong, it seems to be great and realistic, but i´m so used to the MCDU and my hardware setup is actually adapted to that, hence my question.

Thank you, 

Regards

• Like 2
stephen speak

Yes..it’s the same as the wtf in that respect 

Lars Stahmann

Thank you Stephen,

I´m very confident, that i´ll end up using the EFB all the time (once used to it), but it´s good to know, that i can also use it the "old fashioned" way :D

Regards

Koen Meier

The efb doesn’t replace all the atsu stuff I believe. You still need to initiate the system.

Lars Stahmann

Thanks,

i wasn´t quite sure, the only way to get some information about the EFB-procedures was in Youtube and that got me a bit confused.

Anyway, my decision is made :D

Regards

Alexander Luzajic
On 6/3/2021 at 4:15 PM, Lars Stahmann said:

Thank you Stephen,

I´m very confident, that i´ll end up using the EFB all the time (once used to it), but it´s good to know, that i can also use it the "old fashioned" way :D

Regards

You can use both....I am enjoying Laptop beside so I can enter and look what I need. Also great to use "Connections", no need for GSX commands.....really neat. Just waiting for the MAP to be brought back. I haven't had any issues but they currently removed it...

Lars Stahmann

Yes, i found out a while ago. Just installed the "Sharklets" and i´ve been fiddling around with the EFB. Performs nice, looks great, works great,even wit my 5 years old Tablet. Once the Map-function is reinstated, it will be perfect.

So, i´m very happy with my new Sharklets :wub:

And now, i´m off to install liveries and do some flying :D

• Thanks 1