FSlabs Product

Anthony Barthur

Anthony Barthur

Why aren't Products properly tested before sale?. Answer - You cant steal peoples money with fare dinkum products.

Whats this all about you may ask?. I paid over $200.00 Australian Dollars for a aircraft you cant steer on the ground, cant add liveries to and is just a (lovely colourful word removed) product.

where the hell you (lovely colourful word removed) FSlabs get off just stealing. I will never buy another aircraft unless it is from PMDG at least you get what you pay for with them.

Anthony Arthur

Edited by Norman Blackburn
Removed profanity
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
Artur Araripe

Just click the tiller and then you can steer on ground. And you can add liveries to it, wym??

20 minutes ago, David Porrett said:

I'd just like to make it clear that we Australians are not all like the OP.

Me too.

That was really cranky.  I have found the help given is great. YOU JUST HAVE TO ASK Mr. Barthur. 

Jeff Callender

All you have to do is say "How do you steer on the ground?" and "how do you install liveries?"  Even easier, read  the tutorials.  If you are not willing to put in the work, you have no hope of successfully flying the airbus anyway.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Well,

let's see.

Dear @Anthony Barthur - I would like to:

a) invite you to edit your post to remove profanity - it's undeserved and makes everyone else think less of you. Obviously you came to our forum full of frustration, but I am sure that's not how you'd behave if you talked to someone face to face, would you.

b) invite you to read the documentation. It should give you a clear idea how things work. We spent quite a long time writing those documents to be as clear as possible - take advantage of it.

Once you've done those two things above, please come back and post your reply, let us know what you think. I am positive you'll find this forum will be eager to assist you if you simply change your attitude a tiny little bit.

• Like 6
Andy Smith

I request that the profanities be removed immediately

Thank you.

Help,after posting that...i don't think so

Wilhelm Zwirchmayr
5 hours ago, Anthony Barthur said:

Warum werden Produkte vor dem Verkauf nicht richtig getestet?. Antwort - Sie können das Geld der Leute nicht mit Fahrpreis-Dinkum-Produkten stehlen.

Was ist das alles, können Sie fragen?. Ich habe über 200,00 Australische Dollar für ein Flugzeug bezahlt, das man am Boden nicht steuern kann, dem man keine Lackierungen hinzufügen kann und das einfach nur ein Scheißprodukt ist.

wo zum Teufel du Fotzen FSlabs einfach nur stehlen. Ich werde nie ein anderes Flugzeug kaufen, es sei denn, es ist von PMDG, zumindest bekommen Sie das, wofür Sie bezahlen.

Anthony Arthur

There is nothing better than FSlabs Airbus which best simulates the airbus

PMDG keep bringing out updates and fixing errors and expanding them.

i'm not buying the MSFS because the airbus is junk.

Lefteris Kalamaras
3 hours ago, David Porrett said:

I'd just like to make it clear that we Australians are not all like the OP.

You mean Australians don't use profanity? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Norman Blackburn changed the title to FSlabs Product
peter kelberg
20 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

You mean Australians don't use profanity? :D

we only  do  in these  forums  not  any  where  else;)

Andre Da S Marinho

If some could get frustrated with FSLabs A320 ( the best simulated, supported, money worth aircraft ever ), I can only imagine that they would just commit suicide  after purchasing the other addon.. that I unfortunately bought and tried to fly on FS2020.  ( And of course gave up on )

We can not only easily install liveries but also make it with the nice paintkit provided ..

Anyway.. 

Some can steal 50 EUR, and others can make you a gift selling a A320  for only around 150 EUR.

It is only my opinion 

• Like 2
Graham Collins

How bizarre.  I think everyone here who has got this far with PCs and software knows that it doesn't always go to plan. 'Manners maketh man', as my Dad used to say.  Ask nicely and help will come to you from the good people here.

• Like 2
stephen speak

you don't think the developers put time and effort in to develop this product and probably put weeks into preparing and publishing the documentation for some ignorant..(lovely colourful word removed) as norman edited it to not bother even looking up the basic how to steer it on the ground..i suppose this guy would jump straight into the pilots seat of an A320 and just get going would he..no i thought not..why buy a study level aircraft if you're not even competent enough to read the documents..then slag it off as a piece of (lovely colourful word removed) when there's thousands of customers who think the opposite..if holding down the comma , key to steer is too much effort..theres no hope for some people

rant over

steve

Anthony Barthur
On 6/3/2021 at 11:45 AM, Artur Araripe said:

Just click the tiller and then you can steer on ground. And you can add liveries to it, wym??

Wrong click the tiller and hold it down it doesn't stay down so when you need to do other things like tune your radio you cant

Sabine Meier
7 minutes ago, Anthony Barthur said:

Wrong click the tiller and hold it down it doesn't stay down so when you need to do other things like tune your radio you cant

Make it sticky through the mcdu.

• Thanks 1
Artur Araripe
19 minutes ago, Anthony Barthur said:

Like Koen said, you can make it sticky through the MCDU options. There are plenty of getting started videos on YouTube that teach everything you need on getting the A320-X going. I'm pretty sure that once you get the difficulties out of the way, you'll realize it's the best airliner of all time.

Did you figure out how to install the liveries?

Anthony Barthur
2 hours ago, Artur Araripe said:

Like Koen said, you can make it sticky through the MCDU options. There are plenty of getting started videos on YouTube that teach everything you need on getting the A320-X going. I'm pretty sure that once you get the difficulties out of the way, you'll realize it's the best airliner of all time.

Did you figure out how to install the liveries?

Yeah quite easy in the end but had to find the folder. not in sim objects like everyone else they had to put it in documents

Stefan van Hierden
1 hour ago, Anthony Barthur said:

Yeah quite easy in the end but had to find the folder. not in sim objects like everyone else they had to put it in documents

“Like everyone else” right?

Documents is the recommended place for addons for P3D. You should have known that.

Start reading some manuals man. This hobby ain’t easy.

Lefteris Kalamaras
2 hours ago, Anthony Barthur said:

Anthony,

I did not see any part of your second or third posts where you reconsidered your original absolutely abysmal behavior which included profanities, even though you were so very wrong to do it. In fact you continue with the irony and sarcasm.

As a result, I am placing you now in moderated status, which means any new post will have to be approved before it's posted.

Good day.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Sakura Kyoto
7 hours ago, Anthony Barthur said:

When you install in your desktop appears with magic a shortcut with the documentation 

Also in the Start menu. Everything.

Marc Ehnle

I mean... You're even asked where you want to put the documentation... All we learn from your posts is that you a) don't read whatever you do during an installation process and b) that you have some heated temper... Honestly, the sim community, be it this forum or others, is extremely caring and helpful.. all people need to do is ask. They even still help you after what you've spread here. Take it as a lesson learned and come around maybe... it's a hobby and it's more fun if you're relaxed. 

• Like 2
Predrag Danicic
On 6/3/2021 at 3:30 AM, Anthony Barthur said:

where the hell you (lovely colourful word removed) FSlabs get off just stealing. I will never buy another aircraft unless it is from PMDG at least you get what you pay for with them.

Lol :) I am sure we all can speak a lot about some other developers out there, but - even your attitude is a bit, I have the right word, however I will not use it as that behaviour is not something adults generally do out loud and in public, there is no addon out there like FSLabs. Period. They have stepped up and made something that others can only look at - and ask HOW :)

So, before you start acting like a little kid, try to learn. If you are, as you say you are, unable to find documentation (and documentation is pretty much very extensive), Google and Youtube is your friend, with tons of materials to start at.

If you wish, you can even read real Airbus documentation and it would be perfect for FSL.

Enjoy your day :)

• Like 5
Ross McDonagh

I think my liveries are gorgeous...  I can steer on the ground…  This post just made my morning :P

• Like 1
Trevor Hannant

I have the , key set for the tiller in options - works a treat with all the custom liveries I've installed first time every time

Anthony Barthur

Ok everybody, I am now going to take back a lot of what I said.

I have now spent over 40 Hours on this aircraft with several different Liveries, and Airlines.

It has grown on me, even though I have never been a fan of the airbus this plane actually isn't as bad as I originally thought.

I am now actually starting to enjoy myself with the airline specific crew announcements.

I am also sorry If i offended anybody with my original assessment.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Even though there are many who might think it a bit better than "not as bad" I will take your apology in good faith.

Thanks for writing back.

• Like 6
Ross McDonagh
2 hours ago, Anthony Barthur said:

Ok everybody, I am now going to take back a lot of what I said.

I have now spent over 40 Hours on this aircraft with several different Liveries, and Airlines.

It has grown on me, even though I have never been a fan of the airbus this plane actually isn't as bad as I originally thought.

I am now actually starting to enjoy myself with the airline specific crew announcements.

I am also sorry If i offended anybody with my original assessment.

Just take your time Anthony.  Of course it can be maddeningly frustrating at first-particularly when coming from other addon developers aircraft… 

The best part is-there’s plenty of folks around here to help you learn about our beloved Fifi, her quirks and how wonderfully integrated and automated everything is with GSX, ATSU/AOC and the CPDLC service.  Once you’re set-there’s no leaving the flight deck to check weather or run takeoff numbers.  Everything is all in the flight deck-or on your external Apple/Android device-for the MCDU and EFB.  It’s all built in to the best Airbus addon in the digital skies!  

• Like 1
Robert Sutherland

As Ross says, the systems have a different logic to what you might find with other aircraft -- so don't try to fly it like a Boeing because it won't work. Take your time to learn the plane in detail and I promise you'll come to realise that it's one of the best simulator products on the market, if not the best. 

• Like 1
John David Lee

Just to add to what people have said. I have only had to put a post on about a license issue when I first bought the plane (which was my fault) and the support was instant even on a Saturday morning. I have read through many posts and replies though and have learnt so much that I haven't had to post anything else yet!! I don't know nearly enough to help anyone fly at the moment but unlike some other sim forums it isn't toxic - this community is very welcoming. So don't be afraid to ask anything as there will always be someone willing to help night or day!

• Thanks 1