RNP-AR implementation plan?

Aidan le Gras

Aidan le Gras

Is there any plan to implement some approximation of RNP-AR at some point in the future such that approaches such as NZQN RNP-AR can be correctly modelled?

• Like 1
STEFAN DORDEVIC

It's on to do list.

No ETA...

13 hours ago, Aidan le Gras said:

Is there any plan to implement some approximation of RNP-AR at some point in the future such that approaches such as NZQN RNP-AR can be correctly modelled?

Aidan le Gras

Thanks for that. Is there a ‘To do list’ available to see?

Koen Meier
38 minutes ago, Aidan le Gras said:

Thanks for that. Is there a ‘To do list’ available to see?

Not really. They tend to keep their cards close to them. Opinion of course.

Rudy Fidao

I would love to see a few glaring things fixed - like the descent hockey stick when off planned route, energy circle etc.

As well as RNP-AR approaches.  It seems to fly most of them fairly well at the moment at least.

• Like 2
Aidan le Gras

Fair enough. Thanks for that. 

Yang Shuo

P3D has no development prospects anymore, and it has been the last one or two years to give up.

• Confused 5
Norman Blackburn
2 hours ago, Yang Shuo said:

P3D has no development prospects anymore, and it has been the last one or two years to give up.

How do you come to this conclusion please @Yang Shuo?  

• Like 1
Aidan le Gras
19 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

How do you come to this conclusion please @Yang Shuo?  

Don't worry too much @Norman Blackburn, I'm sure you do but some sort of a rudimentary roadmap for these sort of things, if they are indeed coming would be great. 

Ajit Sidhu
On 6/4/2021 at 7:43 AM, Yang Shuo said:

Let me guess, MSFS2020 is the future and the only future and no other platform can possibly survive. :D