Any PFPX profiles for the SL-versions?

Dmitriy Toropov

Dmitriy Toropov

The PFPX has a great number of various profiles for the non SLversion, but are there any non-SL configs?

Would appreciate a hint.

Thanks!

Bryan Richards

You can get some at airlinerperformance.net. They are donation ware but it doesn't cost much and it's good to support the guy as he has done a lot of work and has many more pfpx profiles available and you get access to all of them when you donate. 

Edit: oh wait, configs and not performance files? I don't know about that one. 

Robert Scott

I just created a duplicate of the non-sharklet version and added a -1.8% cruise bias to the profile.  It's been pretty close so far.

Mateusz Chalupniczak
On 5/27/2021 at 7:55 PM, Barnett Gao said:

Those profiles are nowhere near being close the fsl. In terms of fuel - maybe, but when it comes vertical profile - absoloutly no. I see back few years ago fsl did some profiles, maybe/hopefully they plan to release for the SL variants too.

Norman Blackburn
35 minutes ago, Mateusz Chalupniczak said:

Those profiles are nowhere near being close the fsl. In terms of fuel - maybe, but when it comes vertical profile - absoloutly no. I see back few years ago fsl did some profiles, maybe/hopefully they plan to release for the SL variants too.

There are no plans for us to do so.  The originals were done by a team member who was at the time very much into PFPX but has moved away from it since.