Best Luthansa group virtual company for the fslabs ?

Camille MOUCHEL

Camille MOUCHEL

Hellog uys

I noticed like 3 DLH group company and i would like to know which one is the more realistic in terms of flights and flight number ?

thanks

klaus legrand

Hello,

I fly for http://www.dlhvirtual.de/ which for me is good, however i noticed with other VAs (not only DLH) because of COVID they kept old schedules in place, otherwise we would have much fewer choices to fly.

But happy to see what people have to share !

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

I am flying for https://lh-virtual.com/.

Before that I also flew for dlhvirtual, but lh-virtual.com is much better and more realistic, I think.

We are using the great vAMSYS and are trying to keep the procedures as real as possible and the schedules really up to date, yesterday i.e. 3 new holiday destinations in Greece have been added.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Camille MOUCHEL
Its in my signature  

Just registered, will do my first flight soon haha. Looks very advanced

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
Sebastian Brabsche

Lh-virtual.com ist cool, I have now switched there as well. More realistic than my old VA.

The one thing I miss is the Eurowings.

A question for the lh-virtual pilots: If I do a LH flight with Eurowings livery, will my pirep be rejected?

• Like 1
Trevor Hannant
On 5/22/2021 at 11:23 AM, klaus legrand said:

Hello,

I fly for http://www.dlhvirtual.de/ which for me is good, however i noticed with other VAs (not only DLH) because of COVID they kept old schedules in place, otherwise we would have much fewer choices to fly.

But happy to see what people have to share !

I've gone with dlhvirtual.de also as it gives me a massive choice on routings - and I'm enjoying the Aerologic flights with them at the moment (I know, I know...)...

Timm Rehberg
On 6/4/2021 at 5:29 PM, Sebastian Brabsche said:

Lh-virtual.com ist cool, I have now switched there as well. More realistic than my old VA.

The one thing I miss is the Eurowings.

A question for the lh-virtual pilots: If I do a LH flight with Eurowings livery, will my pirep be rejected?

Yes. The vAMSYS system Pegasus is tracking the registration/livery you use so either you need to change the complete livery-config or the pirep will be rejected due to unknown registration/livery used :) However there are plenty of liverys available for Lufthansa :P 
Maybe you ask the question within our own Discord server because I don´t want to spam this topic any further.
You can also write me a private message.

• Thanks 1
Peter Zaehringer

I’d love to join a LH va, do any of them allow 2x or 4x sim rate? I know, please don’t scold me, I just don’t always have the time. 

Cheers,

Pete