LPMA in V5

Tim Nitz

Hey guys,

im currently flying in V5 only without having V4 on my harddrive, I´d love to do some flights down to LPMA however the installer is surprisingly not compatible with V5 yet and it doesnt let me install it at all. So I was wondering wether there is any workaround for that, something like "tricking" the installer to proceed regardless, I dont want to install V4 just to get it.

Thank you in advance...

Alexander Polcher

Hey Tim,

not really. If you have v4 installed, you can cut it out and place it into v5 adding the scenery manually into your v5 addon scenery.

There is as well a fix from iniBuilds to get Madeira running in v5.

Aerosoft is simply doing nothing to get this changed, whereas Mateusz (MK-Studios) wrote me, that he might have a look at it. So there is a small chance for an update.

• Thanks 1
Alexander Polcher
1 hour ago, Jose Rodrigues said:

LPMA and LPPS both need an update.

I have already asked Mateusz from MK-Studios who developed this scenery. It's only sold via Aerosoft, and they do not have any intensions to update is because MSFS is their way to follow.

• Thanks 1
Timm Rehberg

Those business "MSFS-only" decisions make me feel like:
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jfla1ozcqt3hby66bc

At least some people can enjoy flying a non-real-handeling Cessna in there then (:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Alexander Polcher
10 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Those business "MSFS-only" decisions make me feel like:
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jfla1ozcqt3hby66bc

At least some people can enjoy flying a non-real-handeling Cessna in there then (:

True...

• Like 1