License number is missed - how can I get it?

Alexander Petrenko

Alexander Petrenko

Hi guys,

It looks like I lost license number for my A319 (WTF) expansion but have only an order reference.

How can I get the license key?

Thank you.

Peter Hastings

@Norman Blackburn thanks for the 'reaction', it's appreciated!

I've only just started using the 'activity' view of the forum, so I now see posts in every thread.  If I see a simple question I know the answer to, I'll post a reply.

I've always thought that a new product/version release must be a two way thing for you and the FSL staff - yes, you've got the release out of the way, but then the forum could go into overdrive and the team end up working on their Saturday nights :o  I hope Lefteris is distributing some of the sudden increase in revenue as a token of his appreciation :lol:

Have to say that the Sharklets look good - and I certainly appreciate the support time you all put in on the forums (as in the last couple of days)!

• Thanks 1
Norman Blackburn

Thanks.  Ultimately, and I say it often because it is true, we are all simmers - every last one of the team.  We do this because we love the product and we want the customer to enjoy it just as much as we do!

Its not all "hard work" - here is a snap of @Duncan MacKellar and I messing about just a few hours ago using VATSIM's new Velocity Server.

2021-5-15_22-6-24-756.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Camille MOUCHEL
Thanks.  Ultimately, and I say it often because it is true, we are all simmers - every last one of the team.  We do this because we love the product and we want the customer to enjoy it just as much as we do!
Its not all "hard work" - here is a snap of [mention=43992]Duncan MacKellar[/mention] and I messing about just a few hours ago using VATSIM's new Velocity Server.
2021-5-15_22-6-24-756.thumb.jpg.a78f64cad235942f5a84e626a922e39d.jpg

Vatsim velocity server ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Norman Blackburn
12 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

Vatsim velocity server ?

Its in beta.

Camille MOUCHEL
Its in beta.

Can we mortal human get it ? What’s the main difference ?

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Camille MOUCHEL said:

Can we mortal human get it ? What’s the main difference ?

Its under a limited testing phase right now. Basically the updates instead of being a few times a second and 5 seconds delayed are near instant and very, very frequent.   This means you can do formation flying.  It also means those hard landings get seen by others.

• Haha 2
Camille MOUCHEL
Its under a limited testing phase right now. Basically the updates instead of being a few times a second and 5 seconds delayed are near instant and very, very frequent.   This means you can do formation flying.  It also means those hard landings get seen by others.

Oh nice, that would be a game changer. Will it be more fps hungry ?

Duncan MacKellar
6 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

Oh nice, that would be a game changer. Will it be more fps hungry ?

Zero Difference. 

• Like 1