[Resolved]Downloads Down?

David Warner

Mark Springsteen

That explains why it won't download for me.  I also noticed that I can't download any liveries for the 321SL or the 320SL as it says I don't have permission.  I went to my profile and tried to enter my order number and serial, but there is no place now to add it.  I received and email and it says my products would be added to my profile automatically.  I guess I will head off to bed and try it in the morning.

Lefteris Kalamaras
2 hours ago, Mark Springsteen said:

That explains why it won't download for me.  I also noticed that I can't download any liveries for the 321SL or the 320SL as it says I don't have permission.  I went to my profile and tried to enter my order number and serial, but there is no place now to add it.  I received and email and it says my products would be added to my profile automatically.  I guess I will head off to bed and try it in the morning.

The forum downloads (liveries, airline cabin packs) are hosted inside the forum servers. The Redownload area for the aircraft products themselves is hosted on different servers.

That said, neither is experiencing any issues at the moment, things are very much normal after yesterday's tremendous load :). We have also done some work to ensure that servers are better able now to handle increased loads, but please let us know if you find otherwise.

Lefteris Kalamaras
2 minutes ago, Kristjan Grau said:

Redownload server is still down on my end. I guess I'll try later during the day....

I just gave it a swift kick in the butt- try again?

• Like 1
Kristjan Grau
1 minute ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

I just gave it a swift kick in the butt- try again?

Yep, now it works. That did the trick!

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Wilfrid Poller said:

@Lefteris Kalamaras@Norman Blackburn I bought the bundle yesterday, i had always this message, "Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file." I sent also a support ticket #760646. What i can do to download the liveries.

Its done!