Thrustmaster TCA officer pack and add-on installation guide plus tips for enhancement.

A_ndré_F_olkers

Jermaine Lindsay

Hi Andre, thanks very much. I didn't realise the engines needed to be on for calibration. I ended up completely deleting and reinstalling both P3D and FSLabs which might not be such a bad thing any way. I previously followed the steps in the set up guide so I'll report again once it's back up and running. Hopefully with the engines on it'll work.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Jermaine  

Jermaine Lindsay
On 1/2/2022 at 1:35 PM, A_ndré_F_olkers said:

Remember FSLabs throttle is initialized by design with power on the buses and engines running... So calibration should be done with engines running.

Looks like a calibration issue, I would restart from scratch.

First reset to default see link (

and after that follow the steps I described above for firmware update and calibration steps and checks for correct calibration.

Thanks very much for your help. Between a fresh install and the engines being on I've finally managed to get my controls calibrated. 

Kind regards,

Jermaine. 

• Like 1
Vincent Wu
On 9/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, Enrique Perez said:

Solved--By mistake( or most probably my son did it...:rolleyes:) it was selected on the quadrant eng 3&4 not 1&2, therefore it was the reason of not being detected.

Cheers

Enrique

hi Enrique, where did you find the eng selection? I have the same problem.

A_ndré_F_olkers
1 hour ago, Vincent Wu said:

hi Enrique, where did you find the eng selection? I have the same problem.

At the front of the throttle unit there is a small switch for Eng 1&2 or 3&4