FsLabs Corporate Jet?

Nyle Bautista

Nyle Bautista

Hello,

I'm a bit new to these forums and had a big question in mind. If this has been asked already, I apologize in advance, but are there any current plans or ideas of if we could possibly see some sort of official ACJ or Corporate jet type aircraft for the FsLabs A320 family? I'd truly love to see it!

Thanks in advance,

- Nyle

Norman Blackburn

Hello Nyle,

We don't have any plans that we could share about these.  There are some truly beautiful corporate jets out there so who knows what the future has in store.

• Like 1
Nyle Bautista
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hello Nyle,

We don't have any plans that we could share about these.  There are some truly beautiful corporate jets out there so who knows what the future has in store.

Thank you for the fast and helpful response. Let's just hope the future holds an FsLabs ACJ. It'll be a dream come true! :)

RU570M K4p4d14

Very interesting, but I thought the flight deck remains the same? For A340/A330 a kit is offered by ACJ. 

"In order to provide the quickest solution to transform an all-passenger aircraft into a corporate jet, ACJ has taken the initiative to pre-engineer a VIP kit that can be installed into a part of the constant section of any in-service A330 and A340 aircraft."

Do you guys know what private/ACJ repaints we have?

Norman Blackburn
12 minutes ago, Romeo Kilo said:

Very interesting, but I thought the flight deck remains the same? For A340/A330 a kit is offered by ACJ. 

"In order to provide the quickest solution to transform an all-passenger aircraft into a corporate jet, ACJ has taken the initiative to pre-engineer a VIP kit that can be installed into a part of the constant section of any in-service A330 and A340 aircraft."

Do you guys know what private/ACJ repaints we have?

Please change our forum name to be your real first and last name.  Thanks.