New Nvidia Driver 466.11whql Crash P3D Again !!!!

Danny Krautwurst

Danny Krautwurst

New Nvidia 466.11 whgl Driver Crash P3D 5.1H1 Again !!!!

The same like 2 Weeks before, with the  465.89 WHQL Driver i think !!

Crash back to Desktop....

LAST GOOD Driver for me is 461.92 ! So Time to roll back again.... !!!

• Thanks 2
  • Danny Krautwurst changed the title to New Nvidia Driver 466.11whql Crash P3D Again !!!!
Stu Antonio
4 minutes ago, Sebastian Brabsche said:

Which driver is currently the best/most stable for the P3D?

I'm running on 461.92 without issues.

• Thanks 1
Søren Rasmussen

Still on 456.38 studio driver. I don't play games (unless P3D and MSFS are considered games) so I don't need the latest and greatest. Anyway it works like a charm, and I like the phrase 'If it ain't broken, don't fix it'.

Filip Nowak

New info (looks like 466.11 is last driver with P3D CTD). So far 461.92 is last working driver for P3D.

GeForce 466.11 GRD Feedback Thread (Released 4/14/21)

Open Issues:

• [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game [3206341]
  • [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. [3202250]
  • [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. [3152190]
  • [Prepar3D]: The application crashes to desktop after launched. [3285067] -> Fixed in next driver
  • [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. [3129705]
  • [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. [3009452]
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War may crash on GeForce GTX 10 series GPUs [200719668]
  • [LG CX] In game FPS may be capped to display refresh rate when "Vertical sync" is set to Off [3285334]
  • Assassin's Creed: Origins may randomly crash during gameplay [200721777]
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1