6 Years Ago - A320-X First Teaser Video (power up)

Nicolas Matus

Nicolas Matus

Who would have thought that, 6 years later, the A320-X has pushed the boundaries of Flight Simulation even further.... 

Remember seeing this video? What were your impressions?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Nicolas Matus said:

Who would have thought that, 6 years later, the A320-X has pushed the boundaries of Flight Simulation even further.... 

Remember seeing this video? What were your impressions?

It was remarkable then & they still hold that title today.

phil highton

i was thinner then , and using ifly 737 in fsx , and still deleting cfg lol 

Stefan Vollstedt

I remember that video with the music of TRON :-) That was really really great because it was the first plane that had a complete power up scenario with self tests, booting screens aso.

Ando also the wiring diagrammes, you could see that everything is modeled. Was breath taking that time :-)

Stefan Vollstedt

That one

Is one of my favourites! The music....Remember its just a starting APU but the complete process with the music and the wiring diagrammes shown shows a major master piece of technic :-)

Andrew Wilson
1 hour ago, Stefan Vollstedt said:

Is one of my favourites! The music....Remember its just a starting APU but the complete process with the music and the wiring diagrammes shown shows a major master piece of technic :-)

My favourite too I think. @Philippe Gleize did a wonderful job putting this one together.

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

I still remember seeing this one for the first time.  My mind was blown by  the level of detail, the sounds, and that epic montage with the schematics and epic music. We had no idea what  was heading our way.

When my friends  ask me why I like flight sims I still show them this video to this day.

Greg Marshall

To this day these videos still give me goosebumps. There are very few products that actually excite me and this is at the top of the list. FSLabs has always been consistent and every new update and product raises that bar.

I can't believe its been 6 years! As they say time flies when your having fun!

Koen Meier

6 years further. fsx and p3d v3 aka 32-bit stopped development. p3d v4 and v5 now having the base and nearly 3 expansions for it. so much development took place not to mention features being added in the meantime.