Sharklet cost?

Jeremy Schwartz

Ross Fothergill

Fslabs havent announced a price for it yet .. if I remember correctly i think this will be told when released.

Please correct if I am wrong going on the info i heard the other day or at least what I remember :P

Antonio Kaniadakis

Well, from the trailer it looks there's a tremendous amount of work involved in the development of those new features, so it wouldn't be surprising (it would be fair) to expect same price as the A321 add-on. I just wish it were released for FSX too, maybe I'll have to upgrade to P3D.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Antonio Kaniadakis said:

Well, from the trailer it looks there's a tremendous amount of work involved in the development of those new features, so it wouldn't be surprising (it would be fair) to expect same price as the A321 add-on. I just wish it were released for FSX too, maybe I'll have to upgrade to P3D.

Its just not do able for FSX what 64bit has opened up for Fslabs is amazing as you can see in their latest products. Ill strongly recommand upgrading to P3D if you love thier products and plus its 2021 now..... come on :P

• Like 1
Robert Sutherland
3 hours ago, Jeremy Schwartz said:

I was carious if there will be a cost for the Sharklet addition?  I'm feeling tapped out (pandemic lac of work etc).  It would be a great gift and a nice gesture to give the Sharklet addition free of cost, not to mention give a good reason for people stay home and help fight off he pandemic.  

Jeremey Schwartz

Jeremy. They’ve been working on the Sharklet addon for 18 months. They’ve written thousands of lines of code in order to make the product as accurate as they can. This has been a huge undertaking for the FSLabs team. 

They are not going to give this away for free, nor should they. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Danny Moore

Please don’t use the pandemic as a reason to FSLabs to make the Sharklets free. The folks at FSLabs have to support their family also. If you own the current version then enjoy what you have. The Sharklets are a nicety, not a necessity. Besides I don’t think that the Sharklet release is going to make any difference in keeping people home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
Klaus Schmitzer
15 hours ago, Jeremy Schwartz said:

I was carious if there will be a cost for the Sharklet addition?  I'm feeling tapped out (pandemic lac of work etc).  It would be a great gift and a nice gesture to give the Sharklet addition free of cost, not to mention give a good reason for people stay home and help fight off he pandemic.  

Jeremey Schwartz

Just no. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m really sorry to hear of your struggles Jeremy. 

While I genuinely have the utmost sympathy for everyone far and wide who has been, and continues to be affected by current events. If things are bad enough to warrant asking for a free addon for a game, I’d honestly look to sell my computer. 

Its not my intention to offend, I just think it’s probably the wrong place to look for such support. 

• Like 3
Ross McDonagh
27 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I wrote a outraged response. Decided not to submit it. This just doesn't belong here.

I vote for simply locking or deleting this instead.

Second the motion.  

• Like 1
phil highton

although  I totally  agree with other  responses to your question Jeremy, you haven't in my opinion broken any rules by simply asking the question, but the update cant and wont be for free , way way too much work gone into it for that. hopefully your situation will improve and you can get hold of the BUS when things are better for you, and good luck. and another thing watch the streamers they sometimes have give away's , you never know !   

• Like 1